waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

could you post your pic in the chat edition? our conversation will eventually be erased.

if the shoe (dunk) fits...

basically you claim to not follow the hype, but pretty much look like you'd be lining up at niketown. simply, your look is of the hypebeast kingdom.

alot of dior homme to the untrained eye is pretty ambiguious and the labelling is alittle more incognito.

im sorry to disappoint you but ive never lined up outside of anywhere. im probably more likely to wake up early just to drive around and laugh at all the hypebeast. if i like something i buy it and could care less about hype. personally i hate crooks and castles (that is my only shirt with crooks) but i like diamond and the desing of the shirt i have on. i like levis, new era fitteds (which i wear a hat just about daily), and sneakers that i like. would you be happier if i wore diors and vans tomorrow? i have plenty of pairs if that is what you want me to do.

Guest jmatsu
im sorry to disappoint you but ive never lined up outside of anywhere. im probably more likely to wake up early just to drive around and laugh at all the hypebeast. if i like something i buy it and could care less about hype. personally i hate crooks and castles (that is my only shirt with crooks) but i like diamond and the desing of the shirt i have on. i like levis, new era fitteds (which i wear a hat just about daily), and sneakers that i like. would you be happier if i wore diors and vans tomorrow? i have plenty of pairs if that is what you want me to do.

you're missing the point. i don't give a shit if you're the "beyond the hype" anti-hypebeast independent fashion-thinker which you are trying so hard to imply you are, or if you fucking wear ladies underwear under your jeans.

i am judging your clothes. everything you wore has probably been on hypebeast.com.

i am of the opinion that your clothing does not match your user name, but fuck it, who cares? "i like diamond...i like new era fitteds." okay... so does 90% of the people who attend magic. everything your wear and apparently fancy have great connotations of hype(beast). i wouldn't be surprised if you like j dilla or ghostface killa.

you're missing the point. i don't give a shit if you're the "beyond the hype" anti-hypebeast independent fashion-thinker which you are trying so hard to imply you are, or if you fucking wear ladies underwear under your jeans.

i am judging your clothes. everything you wore has probably been on hypebeast.com.

i am of the opinion that your clothing does not match your user name, but fuck it, who cares? "i like diamond...i like new era fitteds." okay... so does 90% of the people who attend magic. everything your wear and apparently fancy have great connotations of hype(beast). i wouldn't be surprised if you like j dilla or ghostface killa.

i get what you are saying but there is a difference between me wearing what i like and contributing to or following the hype. i never said that i was so-called anti-hypebeast but is just so happens that i like something that they like. yep the shirt and sneakers that i have on have been seen on hypebeast but ive also seen dh, cloak, and april77 on there too. how ironic is that? everything that i wear doesnt have that "hypebeast connotation"either. youve only seen one of my fits. how can you base my whole wardrobe after that. look at some of these other fits on here that ive seen get props. can you say hype?

those Rockers look awesome, I remember when we were talking you said they weren't that great of quality, what do you think now that you've got them?

The fit of them is good though, I think I want to pick those up for my next pair.

You.

[Edit: I only said that to because it was so easy, I'd actually like to give you a chance; never hurts to mix things up a bit here. Sorry, please continue to post WAYWTs in the future.]

You.

[Edit: I only said that to because it was so easy, I'd actually like to give you a chance; never hurts to mix things up a bit here. Sorry, please continue to post WAYWTs in the future.]

its cool bro. when i posted that fit i kinda knew what type of reaction i would get. you might see more fits from me in the future.

how about supreme? last time i checked that was an overhyped brand.

Stop defending yourself, you're just making yourself look worse and give other people more fuel to add to the fire. Man up, stop crying about how someone thinks you are a hypebeast, and post a fit that accomplishes your goal of "not looking like a hype-zombie". Once you do that, THEN people will stop attacking you.

and personally i thought it wasn't that bad.

lol sadly they arent mine. theyre my boss's but hes otu of town for a bit and theyre a bit snug so he wants me to wear them and stretch the waist haha. But yeah, i remember awhile ago i tried on some KMW's at Kuhlman and didnt liket hem at all...after checkin out my boss's raw's and the predistressed, the fit is very nice, so overall id say theyre very nice. price is just a bit high.

seriously dudes, this argument about hype and BTH's dressing is really getting nowhere. why the concern over his choice of userid and the supposed "inconsistency" in his choice of attire? or his neckface avatar for that matter? does it really matter?

Guest jmatsu
i get what you are saying but there is a difference between me wearing what i like and contributing to or following the hype. i never said that i was so-called anti-hypebeast but is just so happens that i like something that they like. yep the shirt and sneakers that i have on have been seen on hypebeast but ive also seen dh, cloak, and april77 on there too. how ironic is that? everything that i wear doesnt have that "hypebeast connotation"either. youve only seen one of my fits. how can you base my whole wardrobe after that. look at some of these other fits on here that ive seen get props. can you say hype?

to you, theoretically there may be a difference between what you like/ wear/your consumerism, but by your post and various inadequate responses you really fail to prove your point. by your avatar, and the clothing you've worn, 9 out of 10 people (the other one probably being you) would look at you then obviously exlaim "hypebeast."

i don't have a huge problem with hypebeasts, just the ones who think their special or better then their brethren (i.e. YOU).

sure dh, cloak and april 77 may have been on hypebeast.com, but they don't have hypebeast connotations and where on other fashion-foward/fashionista frequented sites long before hypebeast tried to claim them.

"everything that i wear doesn't have that "hypebeast connotation" either. you've only seen one of my fits" -i'll be the judge of this. judging from everything you've posted,you are guilty of hypebeastiality! anyway i don't care. i hope you find whatever rainbow you looking for. your fit wasn't terrible, wasn't interesting, it was just veryx100 typical. if i had to choose, i for one, would definitley subscribe to the hype of sufu rather than the basic hypebeast-hype formula in which you perfect so well.

sorry i can't help myself...fuck you, bitch-bastard.

to you, theoretically there may be a difference between what you like/ wear/your consumerism, but by your post and various inadequate responses you really fail to prove your point. by your avatar, and the clothing you've worn, 9 out of 10 people (the other one probably being you) would look at you then obviously exlaim "hypebeast."

i don't have a huge problem with hypebeasts, just the ones who think their special or better then their brethren (i.e. YOU).

sure dh, cloak and april 77 may have been on hypebeast.com, but they don't have hypebeast connotations and where on other fashion-foward/fashionista frequented sites long before hypebeast tried to claim them.

"everything that i wear doesn't have that "hypebeast connotation" either. you've only seen one of my fits" -i'll be the judge of this. judging from everything you've posted,you are guilty of hypebeastiality! anyway i don't care. i hope you find whatever rainbow you looking for. your fit wasn't terrible, wasn't interesting, it was just veryx100 typical. if i had to choose, i for one, would definitley subscribe to the hype of sufu rather than the basic hypebeast-hype formula in which you perfect so well.

sorry i can't help myself...fuck you, bitch-bastard.

what exactly is your definition of hype, hypebeast, and how do i think that im special or better then my so-called brethren?

this arguement is worse than the one about my dang hair, and that was pretty ridiculous in itself. Give it a rest Beyond, Sidney's already laid it out quite well for you guys on the HB forums but it seems many there are unable to properly process what he's saying given his uber intense vernacular. Give it up man.

I personally have seen a bunch of your fits on HB and have never had a problem with them even though you may have items from several I guess "taboo" brands in the scene nowadays. In fact, it seemed that you carry and wear he stuff better than most others on the forum, but from what I'm reading here, you just seem awfully stubborn and can't accept that people here just have different opinions.