waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

hiccup's first post.

DSC03782.jpg

shit just don't look 2 good on u and the colors don't go well with one another.

the sizing/fit of your drkshdw denim is one that prevents you from successfully pairing them with low tops...that's just the way it is.

Guest bambam

needed to be hated on imo. im all for deviating from excessive brand synergy or taking clothes out of their original context, but this just sucks. warm baggy cardigan w tee and jeans b like some frumpy fit i wear around the house if im chillin/watching movies, but hes doing it with drkshdw and acne?? noooo

Guest jmatsu
needed to be hated on imo. im all for deviating from excessive brand synergy or taking clothes out of their original context, but this just sucks. warm baggy cardigan w tee and jeans b like some frumpy fit i wear around the house if im chillin/watching movies, but hes doing it with drkshdw and acne?? noooo

hate necessity is warranted. you right. re-thinking shit, it is the labels. waisted. a mockery of them. meaning that this "frumpy fit" could have been pooped out with any sorta shit. dunno, maybe he got all this shit cheap on sale...

anyway his fit just didn't really motivate me enough 2 hate. unerstand? meaning that it did not inspire any real emotion other then boredom/indifference, kinda like "oh that sux..whatever."

Guest jmatsu
you're getting old??

yeah, everybody is. just feel like i've hated on that exact same shit numerous times b4, yet done by a different person/people.

Guest jmatsu
can't decide on how i like it buttoned or not at all... hurmph...

IMG_1555-1.jpg

IMG_1556-1.jpg

you outta just get rid of the um. doesn't match u at all.

Guest jmatsu

just makes shit look all azn broesque w/ a hint of mallrat ala hotttopic. this is like fashun damage. should just throw on a regular standard flannel and post exclusively in the denim waywt already.

Guest jmatsu

i remembering hearing your voice a long long time ago and you were cussing every other word..

yeah. i spoke 2 him once 2. he cusses alot!