waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

basically hella hyphe got shot wit his own glock

am-Qdx6vky0

for u babby

come on down to la and talk that bitchmade shit i got somethin for a lil montreal ladyboy jus for u

hahah

is there a Uniqlo in LA? he'll fight you in front of it. he's hard man, watch out.

busy schedule?

youve been daydreamin about the same bitch for 4 years now

i put mooga youre one of those dus who work at 7-11 and dickride terry kennedy all day

hop off from my wave cause its gonna be a tsunami, simp

u silly little hoe i giv a fuck about ur mooga or a punjab working 7-11. nigga i met terry kiennedy at the belmont and that coon nigga did not fuckin impress me. dont u worry crab ive been places. it gets cold where u live right? they got a couple boutiques out there huh? a few nice things thats the talk of the town? 1 or 2 celeb that goes holiday sometimes up there? real cute.

ur nothin major boy, aint nobody major with u, aint nothin major around you thats our fundamental difference. u liv in the shallow end, where im at theres no floating allowed. a lot different from the piss water ur gulping everyday u wake up

daydreaming? nigga what do u know about bitches? most imporantly what do u know about MY bitches? nigga never compare the ostentatious gifts from god that i get my dick wet with to the little ducks that make yours fall off. what your markass eats definitly dont make me shit.

stick w/ jeep, atleast he wont hurt ur feelings. in hte meantime go find a dipset gif to jerk off to, lord knows u didnt sign up to the contest. fuckface.

u silly little hoe i giv a fuck about ur mooga or a punjab working 7-11. nigga i met terry kiennedy at the belmont and that coon nigga did not fuckin impress me. dont u worry crab ive been places. it gets cold where u live right? they got a couple boutiques out there huh? a few nice things thats the talk of the town? 1 or 2 celeb that goes holiday sometimes up there? real cute.

ur nothin major boy, aint nobody major with u, aint nothin major around you thats our fundamental difference. u liv in the shallow end, where im at theres no floating allowed. a lot different from the piss water ur gulping everyday u wake up

daydreaming? nigga what do u know about bitches? most imporantly what do u know about MY bitches? nigga never compare the ostentatious gifts from god that i get my dick wet with to the little ducks that make yours fall off. what your markass eats definitly dont make me shit.

stick w/ jeep, atleast he wont hurt ur feelings. in hte meantime go find a dipset gif to jerk off to, lord knows u didnt sign up to the contest. fuckface.

fuuck it must be that time of the year. chick i can probably say i am the closest to love to in my life just came by for the 3rd time this week. huge deal cause im lucky to see her twice a month. we just 20 minutes ago had the deepest conversation face to face about how we feel about eachtother. ive known her for 4 years and its seriously one of those situations you could write a novel to.

i still have no idea how this is gonna turn out

pimpC_fairreh.jpg

simp ass nigga

lol

says the white kid from the suburbs of Montreal, which is essentially one large suburb with a few skyscrapers.

the biggest simp in history goes to.... sounddumber!

i think you do not know what the fuck is a simp

a simp is someone who puts vagina on a pedestal

class dismissed

lol

says the white kid from the suburbs of Montreal, which is essentially one large suburb with a few skyscrapers.

the biggest simp in history goes to.... sounddumber!

woah, woah sorry big city boy.

montreal's actually pretty cool.

lulz. hes like the hemorrhoids of sufu

Lol just lil colored dweeb speaking fresh to somebody that he has no idea who the fuck hes speaking to

pimpC_fairreh.jpg

simp ass nigga

EDIT: O WOW HES A TRISKET, EXCUSE ME

Lemme tell u somethin lil WHITEBOY.

Im not justifying SHIT to a lil CUNT FACE WHITEBOY like urself.

imma put it this way:

I AM NOT A PIMP

Do I have bitches?

Yes

Do I look 10x better than you?

Yes

Unlike u, do i know real pimps, and know what actual pimping incorporates?

YES.

but ONCE AGAIN:

I AM NOT A PIMP.

whats your argument again?

woah, woah sorry big city boy.

montreal's actually pretty cool.

been there, wasn't impressed, sorry mang.

also, just wanna let everyone know, Total Recall is on SciFi right now, I suggest everyone pop a xanbar or smoke an L and chill out on some classic Arnold.

been there, wasn't impressed, sorry mang.

also, just wanna let everyone know, Total Recall is on SciFi right now, I suggest everyone pop a xanbar or smoke an L and chill out on some classic Arnold.

hangin out in montreal when you're like 16, can't do shit, and don't know anyone doesn't really count.

taking bets on the over/under of pages this argument will go, i got 100 paypal on 5+

so does icandunkonu win?

also,

I hate to break it to you, but you can't defeat sounddumber guys... he has somehow like created a fortress of his own ignorance and dumbshittedness that is impenatrable. it's like we are living in dreamland and he has unlimited ammo or some shit

he only responds like, "fall back" or "you gay" or "realest on sufu"

the only way to slay him is if like all the rep supergods like neg raped him @ once

so does icandunkonu win?

also,

I hate to break it to you, but you can't defeat sounddumber guys... he has somehow like created a fortress of his own ignorance and dumbshittedness that is impenatrable. it's like we are living in dreamland and he has unlimited ammo or some shit

the only way to slay him is if like all the rep supergods like neg raped him @ once

its sounddumber city and i got the keys to the bakery

so does icandunkonu win?

also,

i'm in no way standin' up for dude

it's just ironic when kuntry kids diss on whole cities because they went away to school for a year and feel like they're more cultured and can call the new city home (no hate ;))

i'm in no way standin' up for dude

it's just ironic when kuntry kids diss on whole cities because they went away to school for a year and feel like they're more cultured and can call the new city home (no hate ;))

you got it half right, but I was with my brother goin out to bars and whatnot, I just don't really have a taste for it. Was only there for about 5 days, so maybe I didn't get the whole of it, but I really had no interest. Quebec sucks too.

Bankin on Toronto making up for both of them. As far as I can tell, it will.

you got emotions

youse a bitch

next

ur a bitchmade canuck honkey with a nigger mouth

go pour me some maple syzrup trick, im down 4 pancakes

No real defense necessary, but beautyfake rocks my socks.
no real offense, but ur not that attractive looking of a guy
Talking trash on the Internet . . . the last refuge of a real piece of shit. Try drinking some Charisma Juice and making a few friends.
landho du chill out ur one of my fav older guy posters, just capitalizing on your stutter step woulda said that to anybody asking for it. u have a mega dome and you know it dont front boy

How quick one is to stop poking the tiger once it roars.

gouf: I love you, dog.