waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i have a feeling scott's gonna be dippin on baguette one day.

whatever the hell that means. :P

just saying

probably doesnt mean what you think it does homie

dip 1345 up, 372 down

to leave abruptly. To get the hell out of somewhere.

When I saw the Vanilla Ice cd in my date's cd player, I knew I had to dip.

probably doesnt mean what you think it does homie

dip 1345 up, 372 down

to leave abruptly. To get the hell out of somewhere.

When I saw the Vanilla Ice cd in my date's cd player, I knew I had to dip.

dippin 21 up, 44 down thumbsup.gif?1242082687 thumbsdown.gif?1242082687

A term synonymous with intercourse; May be used interchangably with the term "fuckin'" The term represents a shortening of the phrase, "dipping into."

I was dippin' Shirley last night. (I heard my mother use this term 35 years ago and never forgot it.)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it was irony bro

btw is this a brit thing? there's this limey intern lass at work who has repeatedly thrown my game and i wonder if it's b/c my sense of humor is just lost on her

am i perfectly willing to admit im not as lol as i think i am, except i have never failed this dramatically

:confused:

Usually it's the other way around, or so the cliche goes.

Protip: Irony doesn't come over very well on the internet.

swagger360.png

Taken by Guerre (photographer)

shit is the worst when you just run out the house to go to work , then get stopped by someone for a picture :/ lol

Guest jmatsu
swagger360.png

Taken by Guerre (photographer)

shit is the worst when you just run out the house to go to work , then get stopped by someone for a picture :/ lol

looks good for what it is i think u be attempting. what is that stuff on your wrists? where is your shukr? in your back pocket?