waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Quick shot, showing how gothninja I am:

waywt157ws9.jpg

Electric blue/turqoise wool bomber: Yves Saint Laurent

Grey wool pants: Helmut Lang

Lie-de-vin (purplish red patina) shoes: Pierre Corthay

And also, while i enjoy reading your posts tremendously, i've always felt that your body shape and erm...face, isn't suited for the look you're going for.

thats too bad cause my lifestyle is so i doubt its really gonna change anytime soon

and ill get a haircut eventually

How does his body shape not work for his look? Dude's got those perfect asian proportions... whenever we hang I'm always first to comment on how he fits in his clothes better than I do (no homo, but true). I mean shit, if I wasn't happy being white and tall I'd be azn and well-proportioned for jawns.

I would love to see detail pictures of the color on those Corthays. PREASE?

Is there a Corthay or patina thread? I'll take some closeups.

The base leather is light brown/beige and the patina I asked for is basically a red with some purple highlights. I will be treating them with blue saphir cream and polish so they'll get a slightly more eggplant tint as they age. The goal is to have a shoe with subtle reminiscences of brown that can be worn with black due to the patina.

I have always have a thing for fine shoes, but hate reading StyleForum for that shit. Perhaps we need a thread of our own. Ball is in your court, Fuuma.

I have a reasonnable selection in my wardrobe (Lobb, Corthay, Berluti, AE, Zegna, Mantellassi. I could start a thread with pics if I'm not too lazy. Will kick if with those Corthays as my other pair is plain black with lavender piping on top so more boring.

3258066545_2d7edb2c04.jpg?v=0

hat - urban outfitters

dress - marc x marc jacobs

belt - thift

cardi - h&m

shoes - eBay

a very dapper and kind sir bought me this dress. i think he likes me.

not sure how i like the shoes. i think with black tights it might work better, opinions?

it was an open bar...too bad i'm on the wagon. :-(

130254_partyfit.jpg?1233961784

cheesy party dress candela nyc

shoes betsey johnson

i don't care for the jkt or the bling very much, but the dress and shoes look okay. would take to ruth chris, then to the hostess club. look like a midranged hostess. and that is not a bad thing.

btw, did you ever have a small part in the fox t.v. series "fringe?"

i don't care for the jkt or the bling very much, but the dress and shoes look okay. would take to ruth chris.

hahaha...gotta have cheesy stuff in the arsenal for theme parties sometimes.

btw, did you ever have a small part in the fox t.v. series "fringe?"

no. never read for that show. i'm kinda still a baby in the business. just got my first primetime role recently on Brothers & Sisters. airs march 1st!!!

no. never read for that show. i'm kinda still a baby in the business. just got my first primetime role recently on Brothers & Sisters. airs march 1st!!!

what is brothers and sisters? tell me the premise.

so now that you got a primetime role, you gonna quit bartending or what? so you moving up in the world, huh? not peasant status no more? maybe i should invest alittle bit more in our relationship...

what is brothers and sisters? tell me the premise.

so now that you got a primetime role, you gonna quit bartending or what? so you moving up in the world, huh? not peasant status no more? maybe i should invest alittle bit more in our relationship...

heh...it's a role, but it's not a reoccuring role. just one episode, and two lines. still peasant status. :( my scene is with sally field though! plus i just had the misfortune of losing my theatrical agent. gotta start from square one. sighhh...but all actors go through this shit. RE brothers & sisters...look at the IMDB...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758737/ i'm too lazy to explain