waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^You guys are going to have to remember she was standing next to e0dd950fd who emits a heavenly glow positively affecting all things around him (not unlike Pigpen in the Charlie Brown specials)

its called rape aura casting doesnt cost mana and has no cooldown :)

Guest No Handclaps Please
that is pretty awful. poor vans, they cant choose their owners.
the shit could be dope with new shoes, pants, haircut.....ahh who am i kiddin
It could it look good if it was a completely different guy wearing completely different clothes.
it could look good smashed into the front of a cross town bus.... im just saying.

i enjoyed this string of hate

Guest No Handclaps Please
33ergno.jpg

that kid in the front is definitely checking her out

nah dood if that kid is any kind of black he's way more preoccupied with that cake than some snacking azn wearing a turtleneck

sorry, im normally pretty good at detecting sufu stares. its pretty random that you saw me there that was seriously the only time ive been there for at least half a year.

i believe that was the last day of my finals and i was high out of my head and that was the best chick fil-a my mouth has ever been graced with, wasnt exactly focused on my surroundings

lets chill sometime

well you wouldnt have noticed me, i don't dress up to sufu standards. im pretty much a normal cwguy that lacks labels and wears better than usual denim. i guess i know how to dress well, i just dont because i cant be bothered ($$$). unless i see you around when im drunk (like this one time at the delta house on avenue C during welcome week) i prolly will remain anonymous :D