waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

where are those pieces from?

i think if you had a full length Yohji overcoat on top of that and just dump the trouser hems over some roughed up combat boots and maybe a beanie you could be good to go in the snow.

on another note, Yohji's outfit in the NYT originals feature is on some Yakuza Shaft shit....

where are those pieces from?

i think if you had a full length Yohji overcoat on top of that and just dump the trouser hems over some roughed up combat boots and maybe a beanie you could be good to go in the snow.

on another note, Yohji's outfit in the NYT originals feature is on some Yakuza Shaft shit....

ann d shirt was from lab, shirt is cheap monday necklace is from chris, and i made the sweats(which are WAY too thin to wear in -2 weather!)

and i really really want more yohji pieces.

maybe see if someone can do a proxy from Atelier or somethin

this season's Yohji on sale, other than the crazy overcoats is pretty good roomy basic stuff with a twist...white shirts with all sorts of fucked up collars after the discount are about the same $ as a BoO, some cool black pants in cotton or wool, slim/baggy with some details like double slant front pockets, tartan flap on back pockets, etc. that are like $300 or a bit less. The knits are also really good.

maybe see if someone can do a proxy from Atelier or somethin

this season's Yohji on sale, other than the crazy overcoats is pretty good roomy basic stuff with a twist...white shirts with all sorts of fucked up collars after the discount are about the same $ as a BoO, some cool black pants in cotton or wool, slim/baggy with some details like double slant front pockets, tartan flap on back pockets, etc. that are like $300 or a bit less. The knits are also really good.

aaah damn, looking at the site i want all of it.. i'll probably phone about prices, even though i can't afford to buy more shit this year

looking good ledger.

i'm curious to hear your accent though, just trying to match it with how you look.

well its kinda like really quite yorkshire,englandish.but stll relativly well spoken. if tht makes sense,but then i rip all the twats off here aswell like taking the piss of how rough they are.

oh and baiz sooo goood.

so scary. so wayward. so steezy.

go out there and melt the snow with the heat from yr waywardness.

evan's gaze in that pic is oozing with a smoldering sexuality that is only heightened by the nonchalant slouch and off fitting clothes. That steez is on par with 80s Rourke.

still needs plenty of tailoring, im on the fence over whether i want the pants flood length or not... but i couldnt wait.. also wish i had some proper brown shoes and belt to wear instead.. on my christmas list

3120057833_609a17ac3e.jpg

moscot

obedient sons suit

j. crew

clarks