waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

XenoX101,

You need to hit back intead of just crying about it. Make funny, man!

When I first came here and started making fun, some people didn't take kindly to it. I had to deal with the pretentious knownothingness of people like Fuuma and hali(tosis)famous. They eventually found their place (the discount celtic newage bin at tower records). They always do.

XenoX101,

You need to hit back intead of just crying about it. Make funny, man!

When I first came here and started making fun, some people didn't take kindly to it. I had to deal with the pretentious knownothingness of people like Fuuma and hali(tosis)famous. They eventually found their place (the discount celtic newage bin at tower records). They always do.

The blind leading the blind?

The fuck are you talking about? That's the surface of Venus. That's so far out man. I'm a manny, man. Please take your lame advice column elsewhere.

Your jeans. They're so tight.

Jeeze, it wan't meant to be so serious. "What does this guy even mean?!"

"I'm no simpson!"

"HEY FUCK YOU, BUDDY!"

4-xHXOkmeB8

So whats wrong with my last fit, any constructive criticism please?

to be honest yr last fit wasn't that bad except for the shoes.

if you didn't behave like such a prepubescent mongoloid and post such lame ass comebacks, that fit would probably have passed under the sufu radar and you wouldn't have gotten shat on.

I don't like passing under the radar. Whats wrong with the shoes, tell meeee. They're Tod's.

Tod's are cool, but are tough as nails to break in. I haven't been to a Tod's boutique in a while so no idea what kinda stuff they're cookin up these days, but last I checked they did decent shoes. The current campaign's the one with Gwyneth Paltrow right? Ahhh she looks good in anything.