waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

proper question is how do you put a premium price on something that is supposed to be a criticism of commodity fetishism and hyperconsumption? cuz visvim did it and its fucking stupid.

jack, this bag of heroin, when injected, signifies that you are antidrug. its 10x what the addicts pay. you in?

why people think i defending du? I dont even know or care why that fool bought those visvims. this shit is just shit i been thinking about since they dropped and lots of people hated on them.

I think there is a fine line between what is considered as a lighthearted, funny (possibly ironic) commentary , and complete steaming bullshit.

many see the collab as bullshit but I am not going to just be simple about it and actually consider the possibility that COMME DES GARCONS and VISVIM knew precisely what they were doing when they made these jointz.

proper question is how do you put a premium price on something that is supposed to be a criticism of commodity fetishism and hyperconsumption? cuz visvim did it and its fucking stupid.

jack, this bag of heroin, when injected, signifies that you are antidrug. its 10x what the addicts pay and twice as pure. you in?

"leather was tanned using natural vegetable ingredients and extracts. It’s called vegetable-tanned leather and until you put it on, you can’t fully realize how amazing and efficient it is. Shoes made with this kind leather completely breathe. They don’t become stuffy or moist once your feet sweat. The leather is extremely absorbent and helps moisture evaporate more quickly. Shoes using this leather are very, very comfortable. We’ve used mesh before in our footwear, but I would much prefer to use natural materials when possible and this kind of leather has been used for centuries in footwear, and has been time-proven. The intent of the FOLK series is to raise the level of what footwear should be, and how footwear should feel on your feet, so this material was an easy selection." Quality!

Damn. I didn't know people actually read those little papers that came with the clothes. Is this the kinda stuff they say on them? No wonder most people just throw them out

augustus, are you trying to prove me right or wrong?

jack, its not irony. well ,maybe it is, but i dont care enough to assign it any irony. its just a bad shoe with a fake cause. a bullshit product for a bullshit consumer.

I guess now that you and jack are backpedaling, we can all move on with our lives.

Jesus fuckadog. Since when did Jackphotography become all knowledgeable on all this crap and since when did he become so steezy he could educate others? It wasn't long ago he was following the hipster trend now this? Next he'll have an elk hanging on his wall to accompany his Supreme skateboard and his guitar. I think he's taken the crown from fndmybetterhalf.

For old times sake, STFU JACKPHOTOGRAPHY.

waywt.jpg

smily image courtesy of nfone/waxsteez

robbie geller jacket, hoodie, tank

ann d necklace

rick owens tee

number (n)ine tank and denimz

no vis: us mil killin boots.

this shit is good... better camera = less ratgirl, more dave grohl with clothes i really want... and yeh the hoodie looks good here.

"leather was tanned using natural vegetable ingredients and extracts. It’s called vegetable-tanned leather and until you put it on, you can’t fully realize how amazing and efficient it is. Shoes made with this kind leather completely breathe. They don’t become stuffy or moist once your feet sweat. The leather is extremely absorbent and helps moisture evaporate more quickly. Shoes using this leather are very, very comfortable. We’ve used mesh before in our footwear, but I would much prefer to use natural materials when possible and this kind of leather has been used for centuries in footwear, and has been time-proven. The intent of the FOLK series is to raise the level of what footwear should be, and how footwear should feel on your feet, so this material was an easy selection." Quality!

that justifies the $600 tag

i like vis but i would never pay full price for them regardless of what ingredients were used to tan the leather

1411.jpg

he didn't post it in chat so i thought i'd bring it over.

this looks pretty good to me. i really love the top half of the top outfit. i would prefer a different choice of shoe though.

and from what i can gather from the unblurred part of his face is that he's pretty fucken hot. kthxbye