waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Was selling this sweatshirt in the market, asked to take fit pics, decided I liked it a lot, and am now wearing it out tonight.

IMG_3874.jpg

damn

i still don't know if i should kop or not... i'm going to be ripped off at customs and will have to pay french vat...

86.jpg

Members Only

Thermal

Dior

Common projects

i dunno man. i can accept that sufu song and dance of "making shit your own," but the way you wear these labels/pieces (minus the mo and whateves thermal) could have been accomplished with cheaper hypebeast labels. the "dior" denim and cps just look stupid and so far away from the runway that shit just seems pointless or contrived in dumbness. the member's only jkt was like a staple of wackola scenesters/hipsters like maybe 5 years ago. you didn't even get that look down right, but i don't know whether that'd be worse than what you've accomplished with it in this fit. member's only? you b like the ONLY MEMBER (judy blame x mo don't count cause it's aquisition shows dedication).

cute (barf) how you purposely tried to contrast (colors) the white thermal's sleeves by having them stick out just alittle from that wack mo jkt.

nice try, but this fit's entire schtick stratedgy and execution = fail.

i have no idea what lables they b, but whatever.

this is like the weekend or club only gothninja kinda shit. or only for sufu waywt. when he leave the club he pulls up his sleeves, takes of the hood, and does tongues in with the sneakers. regular guy/civillian status outside the club and off the internets.

Not quite, I walk like this at the office among consultants (when i type I pull up my sleeves indeed ;)) and I wear a coat also when leaving the clubzz :) but i respect ur opinion because it matters right?

brands b:

-viridi anne

-acne

-lanvins

Not quite, I walk like this at the office among consultants (when i type I pull up my sleeves indeed ;)) and I wear a coat also when leaving the clubzz :) but i respect ur opinion because it matters right?

brands b:

-viridi anne

-acne

-lanvins

oh goodie! thanks for clearing up all the confusion! you mean you dress like that amongst all the consultants (are they gothninja consultants??)? and you wear a coat also when you leave the clubzz cause maybe it's chilly sometimes, huh? so basically although your most recent offering looked sorta pedestrian, in essence, it really isn't, right? you b livin and dressing this uber fashion lifestyle no matter what circumstance/situation, right? sorry my mistake!

curious as to what lanvins you be wearing? the only midcut ones (which they apear 2 b, maybe due to the pic angle) i am aware of are the acne shits, but i can't tell because of the lighting.

does my opinion matter? ...2 me and a couple others (you included...THANX!!) i guess it does. anyway i never meant to imply that your fit was bad. just looked like some dude put on a hood inside a club and put his hands in his sleeves.

i hope you pull up your sleeves while using the bathroom and drinking as well.

Don't see how it's that bad. I wouldn't shout FAIL.

i originally called the "fail." one of my points was that he took a pair of designer denim and just made it look sloppy. i mean it's okay if someone wears a peice differently from the designer's original aesthetic intent and makes shit look good or interesting, but that guy's shit just looks wack. like a dime a dozen coulda been a dark palate size 36 levis silouette. why even attempt dior?

Don't see how it's that bad. I wouldn't shout FAIL.

Members Only jackets were like hipster crack like 7-8 years ago. I was one of those people wearing one in college in 01 or 02 (embarrassingly) with a white tee and shoes and Diesel skinny jeans. Also adding $600 in jeans/shoes to an outfit that otherwise costs maybe $25 is a bit contrived. I know people will disagree but whatever...

Edit: Didn't see JMat's post. Pretty much agree with everything in it.

daniway i thought you had kinda redeemed yourself but why would you ever post the second pic

you look like an ugly dude

the way in which she handles her mobile phone and the pose seem contrived whilst trying to look natural. like bitch trying to b cute or some shit...

why use one hand to hold the phone and tilt the head to meet it? if her left hand was infact busy i could fathom the shoulder-phone-face/ear holding technique, but it appears that both hands are free. why the head-tilt? looks stupid.

anyway if all she's got (and satisfied with) is this sort of shameless display of rather classinessless femininity, i guess that's her shit. there shall always be those on sufu who insist on foolishly repping her sort.

ive been getting 2 for 1 camels for 4$.

i bet good hash is alot cheaper there too.

My roomate used to smoke camel lights all the fucking time. Anytime someone is smoking one i can always tell. He's on that camel crush tip now. He doesn't realyl like menthols but it's the same price and fun i guess.

shit it free. it's everywhere where i am. we sent mad taliban to their grave in a huge field of it recently.

Gonna hook me up when you come to orlando?

the way in which she handles her mobile phone and the pose seem contrived whilst trying to look natural. like bitch trying to b cute or some shit...

why use one hand to hold the phone and tilt the head to meet it? if her left hand was infact busy i could fathom the shoulder-phone-face/ear holding technique, but it appears that both hands are free. why the head-tilt? looks stupid.

anyway if all she's got (and satisfied with) is this sort of shameless display of rather classinessless femininity, i guess that's her shit. there shall always be those on sufu who insist on foolishly repping her sort.

i feel like ive been duped. needs another flash pic to redeem herself,

1daniwayphotds0.gif