waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I stopped wearing band t-shirts after 8th grade.

I think I still have a wolfmother t-shirt that I got when I saw them for free, but the gold letters have fallen off and now it says " O FMOTH R"

I'd kill for a full shirt print of the Zen Arcade cover (navy w/ black) (or full color) or a gold/black full shirt print of the Electric Warrior cover

or a full-shirt Low cover

What if you don't know its a band shirt and you just like the design? Do you need to research everything you wear?

I would. You could end up wearing something embarrassing. But it's cool cuz you like the design

This logic basically equates to the "oooooh shiny" mentality of neanderthals

the other joy division tee shirt are cooler, like those with b&w pictures of the album closer by i don't remember who, or the one made my raf with disorder and isolation written on it (saw it on supermarket one day). but still i enjoy my tgxjd a lot.

I would. You could end up wearing something embarrassing. But it's cool cuz you like the design

This logic basically equates to the "oooooh shiny" mentality of neanderthals

You wouldn't and you don't. Or are you saying you're such a highly informed and involved shopper that you search for the meaning behind every piece you wear? You sound like a retard.

The fact the he was even questioned is disgusting. In his case, I think I can understand, but still...I'm not arguing this specific instance. If you catch feelings because you feel someone is misrepresenting some piece of capitalist based product then your issues extend well beyond anything that can be discussed in this thread.

If you really feel the need to get butt hurt over something so absoultely trivial you should be mad at say, Supreme, for selling to anyone with the money to buy, rather than presenting them with a pass or fail quiz before the purchase just to ensure they are qualified to wear it. Oh but wait, thats your job to decide...

You wouldn't and you don't. Or are you saying you're such a highly informed and involved shopper that you search for the meaning behind every piece you wear? You sound like a retard.

it's not really about searching for the meaning

it's more like

that looks dope and i know what it means

as opposed to that's kinda cool but i dunno wtf

smell me

it's not really about searching for the meaning

it's more like

that looks dope and i know what it means

as opposed to that's kinda cool but i dunno wtf

smell me

I understand what you're saying but i still think its completely ridiculous. When people post in Jordans nobody says "Do you even ball? Name Jordans highschool and 4 of his middle school teachers."

I would tend to agree with this sentiment, but come on, wearing a band's shirt when you don't listen to them is lame.

true, but i think its just as lame to try to call someone out on not listening to a band on a tshirt theyre wearing.

true, but i think its just as lame to try to call someone out on not listening to a band on a tshirt theyre wearing.

We'd have to ban half of Supreme's tees from this board if that was the case.

Feel free to send me your banned Miles Davis tees in a size S, incidentally.

This is retarded. He is getting jumped on just because of who he is.

QFT, no one got on me when I posted this photo..

082007.jpg

..when I don't listen to Rob Zombie and let alone can even list one of his tracks (though

I have seen a movie he directed). I just bought the shirt because I liked it and thought it

would be ironic and funny. I guess for the opposite affect that hipster white kids get for

wearing Eazy-E t-shirts and stuff of that sort. But I think it's quite stupid that you NEED

to know this history of your apparel or the designers or whatever to be able to wear

something or fully appreciate it.

QFT, no one got on me when I posted this photo..

..when I don't listen to Rob Zombie and let alone can even list one of his tracks (though

I have seen a movie he directed). I just bought the shirt because I liked it and thought it

would be ironic and funny. I guess for the opposite affect that hipster white kids get for

wearing Eazy-E t-shirts and stuff of that sort. But I think it's quite stupid that you NEED

to know this history of your apparel or the designers or whatever to be able to wear

something or fully appreciate it.

I don't think you should wear a band t shirt to look cool and I don't think you should wear a band t shirt to look ironic, I'm dropping this here I hope everyone else does likewise.