waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

not bad brad but i saw at least a dozen joker nurses last night.

i was in the village last night and only saw a few, was actually expecting a lot more. there was this really amazing boba fett costume; dude even had a voice amplifier box and some awesome dead on ghostbusters costumes with i almost thought was real proton packs.

i was in the village last night and only saw a few, was actually expecting a lot more. there was this really amazing boba fett costume; dude even had a voice amplifier box and some awesome dead on ghostbusters costumes with i almost thought was real proton packs.

i saw that boba fett dude! fucking crazy costume. also saw a jihadist which was awkward.

and "original costume" isnt an oxymoron!?

true the most common costumes are simply general or specific reproductions, but the most entertaining kind for Halloween are the conceptual type that are difficult to translate into something wearable (thus original in construction) or the type that have multiple elements which combine in clever ways to create something genuinely and wholly unique. clever of you to pick up on the unintended contradiction in my choice of terms, but i just felt like being short about it cause everyone else generally agreed and didn't think there would be any confusion.

to clarify i meant "unoriginal halloween costume," or "lame costume that the wearer thought was going to be really cool."

3.jpg

2.jpg

You should do your fit photos like this bro, as in at height level. Your normal fit photos the ones at low angle and where you're pouting like a bitch make you look like ass. Here you're looking really good even with the blood.

No offence/no homo.