waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha...well, i dunno about all the other girls out there, but i personally think it's good to be comfortable with your naked face.

what i said earlier has nothing to do with what you've just said. yr face looks fine, just think it looked better all dolled up. it has potential or looked better last time. who cares though? you "comfortable" with it.

you know how like sometimes guys will take a girl home and the next day have to face the reality of no make up?

ehh i think she looks fine

fits her name..cute...not ravishing...she looks like she is chilling around the house but then again if she was guy peeps be like "yo, why u posting if u only wearing tee shirt /jeans"???

u need to dress ups 4 dis threak!!!!!!!!

you know how like sometimes guys will take a girl home and the next day have to face the reality of no make up?

i hate that shit. fucking hate it. id rather a girl not even wear make up... that way if she has fucked up skin i already know without having to fuck her.

ehh i think she looks fine

fits her name..cute...not ravishing...she looks like she is chilling around the house but then again if she was guy peeps be like "yo, why u posting if u only wearing tee shirt /jeans"???

u need to dress ups 4 dis threak!!!!!!!!

i was thinking, this is what dolly looks like before bed in study mode. except, yknow...not asian.

jimmy is that haircut in honor of the Cowboys current winning streaK??

ooops i meen losing streak....sorry.......

dun worry Romo-sexual will be back in no time........

Can't lie. I did it at halftime of the game.