waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I plus repped alice glass. And that other girl in the main waywt. When exactly do i get laid now? Does it cum in the mail?

Is that screename based off of earthbound/mother2 or super smash bros. What color your rep i give you depends on it. ANSWER ME!

img7080nv9.jpgimg7076ue6.jpg

took these yesterday to decide which necklace would look better on cam for a callback (yay). ended up picking the black for a more casual/youthful look...what do you think? the shoes didn't make it in, but they were black charles david petal heels. ps. i lint rolled the shit out of that skirt before i left...please disregard the furry mess.

I agree i need to have them hemmed. They are a straight leg (and 8 in across at hem) but the extra length and bunching is making them look more of a bootcut. But in the past when ive worn them and posted in waywt i had people say the wider leg cut looked good on me compared to the tapered jeans i wear.

Cutebut: The black necklace. I'm not exactly thrilled by the lampshade form for that skirt. Looks pretty awkward especially since it's so long. Also, it looks like you have a pretty nice place for a struggling actress in LA.

Good, I'm not the only one annoyed by Fluffer. He reminds me of High School me with less intelligence which is really pretty incredible.

Cutebut: The black necklace. I'm not exactly thrilled by the lampshade form for that skirt. Looks pretty awkward especially since it's so long. Also, it looks like you have a pretty nice place for a struggling actress in LA.

hmm...maybe you're right about the skirt...probably doesn't help i'm short. also, there are plenty of actors and actresses in this city that get regular work and make decent income without the rest of the world knowing who they are. i'm lucky...i only bartend two nights out of the week...pretty fucking spoiled actually. :D

lets not forget that this look is essentially AA x H&M x flats, so pretty much what 90% of girls aged 16-24 in LA are wearing. BORRINNNGGGG.

chronoaug you fail, unless they have fish tacos at long john silvers. should've suggested chik-fil-a, or steak n shake.

Shit's expensive, mayne. Maybe on labor day when they gave out free chicken strips. I figured it was a step up from taking her to 7-11 and getting a microwave burrito. I know how to treat a lady.

I actually have a burger place that's been around town for 80something years and has some good 1920s charm i've taken girls to occasionally. Yea, i recycle my dates. What?

Clopek: Boring yeah, but there's nothing particularly terrible about it. I'm just not that potent with hate. Really as long as girl has a decent figure and/or face, it up to her to wreck it. Maybe it's because I've been slowly ground to down by years of mediocrity, but as long as she's not wearing a babydoll and capris, I can't "let the hate flow out."

Chrono: you have entertained me greatly the past week.

lets not forget that this look is essentially AA x H&M x flats, so pretty much what 90% of girls aged 16-24 in LA are wearing. BORRINNNGGGG.

clopek, don't forget that a big part of fashion is actually looking good in the clothes you wear. i suggest doing some push-ups, maybe a little resistance training, and your tie dyed tunic will look H-O-T.

cutebutdead- You're actually right in a way. A good amount of glamour/people magazine fashionista girls on campus are trying to rock high waisted skirts these days. The results vary from unapproachable sexy bitch, to "lol @ the fat girl". I myself, am a fan of the trainwreck girls. High skirts = high comedy.

A big part of fashion is actually "I KNOW i have good taste in fashion."

fixed

lol is this how i do this joke lol?

hmm...maybe you're right about the skirt...probably doesn't help i'm short. also, there are plenty of actors and actresses in this city that get regular work and make decent income without the rest of the world knowing who they are. i'm lucky...i only bartend two nights out of the week...pretty fucking spoiled actually. :D

Blah blah blah. Go back to honest forum with your hipster shit and take sean and half of the Canadian crew with you.

Seriously, this forum is falling back into AA, Uniqlo and lame basics mode.