waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

well, i didn't really neg her, and also there was some history of posting about the big sunglasses trick (ugly girl + big sunglasses = hot girl!) when dani way started posting

so not really pointless, just kindof a throwback

then why did you big note youself by saying you negged her?

who gives a fuck if she wears glasses

n187901100_36439761_1964.jpg

first, you weren't even here when the aforementionned conversation about big sunglasses took place.

second, because it was a joke.

third, i'm fucking 20 beers in and soaked from the rain in that pic, so i'm not even sure what it's supposed to prove...that i look drunk and wet when i'm drunk and wet? good job fucktard. (patiently awaits mundane and unfunny comparison to some random image in the sufu lookalikes thread)

first, you weren't even here when the aforementionned conversation about big sunglasses took place.

second, because it was a joke.

third, i'm fucking 20 beers in and soaked from the rain in that pic, so i'm not even sure what it's supposed to prove...that i look drunk and wet when i'm drunk and wet? good job fucktard. (patiently awaits mundane and unfunny comparison to some random image in the sufu lookalikes thread)

you are no fucking oil painting.

So i dont understand you having a go at her for wearing big sunglasses..

Why do you give a fuck?

you are no fucking oil painting.

So i dont understand you having a go at her for wearing big sunglasses..

Why do you give a fuck?

you are a boring and shitty poster who latches on to unfunny shit and makes arguments that are fucking ridiculously illogical. you can find bad pictures of fucking heidi klum if you look for them. post some fucking pics of yourself if you're going to talk shit about anything, and stop trying to make a name for yourself as a hater be re-hashing shit that's already been discussed (IE Holy shit jmatsu has chubby cheeks! I'm fucking captain innovation!!)

(it should be noted that i am not comparing myself to heidi klum's level of goodlookingness)

then why did you big note youself by saying you negged her?

who gives a fuck if she wears glasses

n187901100_36439761_1964.jpg

ahhh, the old 'post totally out of context pictures for effect trick'. this dude is a fresh. some noob d-bag pulled this shit on Hali not too long ago and it had the same weak effect.

oh and dude wouldn't have named himself 'fluffer' if he knew what the fuck one was...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fluffer

ahhh, the old 'post totally out of context pictures for effect trick'. this dude is a fresh. some noob d-bag pulled this shit on Hali not too long ago and it had the same weak effect.

Yo, that was me! I'm good friends with Hali and Clopek IRL. I wasnt' hatin' on him, just posting a funny photo. Thanks for keeping track though. You're an ace!

Clopek, when you're drunk, you look drunk.