waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Bunch of faggots.....get into the gym, lift some weight and then go out and play some real ball....save your fantasies for better stuff

BTW, when they say "just do it" they don't mean fantasize

last post was yesterday....this is today.....weather is perfect for playin' ball....

8_21_08.jpg

rucker pro league?? lolzzzzzz...

dino rocks those jeans. whether they'd be good looking on anyone else or not, he still rocks em and rocks em well.

i agree, saw dino in them in person today and he def has the steez to wear them. :D

actually, we even saw someone else wearing some acid wash jeans too. haha.

(of course dino looked better!)

^ yeah, im here until maybe monday. met up with dino and hebay, recap in nyc meetup thread...

staying in staten island, will be in the city again tho...for sure. :D

^ that's rad. great boots.

dani, nice photo, but those shoes are horrible. I don't know how many times I've seen a cute girl in a nice outfit, but then she's wearing some horrible animal-print slip-ons and my shoulders slump.

WAY too many times this has happened.

eh, i wasn't too sure about them either. they're about 3 years old now, from target... and they're fuzzy-so you can imagine they're extra worn. oh, and they smell. hmm... which shoe would you prefer to see?

i wish i could still wear heels :| gaaaaah

i used to run in them (to catch the bus :o) back in 7th grade

i don't think that was the sole reason my knee fucked up but i'm pretty sure it made a contribution towards the now movable knee cap..

i don't think that was the sole reason my knee fucked up but i'm pretty sure it made a contribution towards the now movable knee cap..

whitney wit da wordplay up in this

EDIT: and i think pickering means "ecco" which is some comfortable footwear brand.

you don't know what Echo is? yet, you wear insane heels..

I mean have fun with all those knee/foot problems later on in life...

Darling, I think you're talking about Ecco.

EDIT: Damn it, branespload. Stop coming with that quickness.