waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

78135.jpg

old old old abercrombie KIDS tank

jeff's pants

random leather belt

those good ol' flops

^Radiohead fan or not this shit is WHACK. Very frumpy looking. I don't like the "I just crawled out of the dumpster look" on girls. Sorry try again.

i dont know about the "dumpster look" to me she looks like some nigguhs ran train the night before and she just put on some clothes from the dirty bin. i hope thats the case. would like a pm on the next event.

There are a lot of wannabe hippie kids in gainesville who try this natural, i don't care kinda fashion wearing old man clothes or intentionally ugly shit and it just doesn't look good. It probably could if they had any fashion sense or ability to edit outfits. I guess those kids grow up eventually.

I have tried to stay out of it, but this is not fashion at all Dani.

JJ for sure will beat out any fits you post. I only say this because I have seen your pics and most are not really so called fashionable, but are more young college girl stuff that you would not find on this site.

I know you are probably just trying to get a rise, but seriously your pants either need to be hemmed or rolled up and maybe layer your tee or loose the bra all together.

Have you even looked through the pics of some of the ladies on this forum??

I'm at my parents house for the week. In my rummagings I've found some pretty interesting stuff. I found a toolbelt and gear bag from when I was working drywall reno's in the ghetto, in the kitbag was a thouroughly rotten lunch and a fully annotated copy of Solzhenitsyn's first circle covered in drywall mud. I found old photos and work from highschool. I also found a box of stuff I got when I was living in Japan.

So, for today, bizzarro WAYWT.

photo58gh3.jpg

photo73kn0.jpg

Bape Busy Works

United Arrows Green

Sperry

Ichigo: not to be shitting on you, but unless the tie is some sort of statement - which shouldn't be made in an interview - a tie should ideally fall midway in your belt buckle. Or even with your pants if you're worried about it being too long. And yeah, pants should have a single break at the hem at most, no break if you're feeling crazy.

Superfuture™ Success: Together, We Can Achieve It!™

Your points are valid.. I actually just bought those pants recently since my selection of dress pants is low at the moment. I didn't really have time to go hem them but will take that into consideration for future notice. So I appreciate the extra feedback.. I noticed a bit of bulge in my pants also just around the waist area and just around the mid thigh..( waist size is 30 whereas im 28)

As for the tie, it was suggested that I wear one for the interview. I'm still trying to find time to pick up some more thinner ties that are more suitable for me.. I find this tie just seems a bit too chunky for the look im trying to acheive..

So dont worry, I'm thankful for your feedback, I'm still trying to acheive the right fit.. No offense taken

Your points are valid.. I actually just bought those pants recently since my selection of dress pants is low at the moment. I didn't really have time to go hem them but will take that into consideration for future notice. So I appreciate the extra feedback.. I noticed a bit of bulge in my pants also just around the waist area and just around the mid thigh..( waist size is 30 whereas im 28)

As for the tie, it was suggested that I wear one for the interview. I'm still trying to find time to pick up some more thinner ties that are more suitable for me.. I find this tie just seems a bit too chunky for the look im trying to acheive..

So dont worry, I'm thankful for your feedback, I'm still trying to acheive the right fit.. No offense taken

uhh fuck skinny ties. that tie looks perfectly fine. the advice given was that it should fall further down. right now it stops at your bellybutton

I am so desperate for a job I might have to resort to applying at Jean Machine.

A job is better than no job.. You seem to be pretty outgoing though, why dont you apply for a telephone company? They pay good money... Jean machine isn't your thing man.. Try Rogers, Telus, Wireless wave , etc

I've got nothing against skinny ties but fndmy.. is right. Right now with the silhouette you've created with your pants and shirt, there's no need for a skinnier tie. If you had a huge like 3.5-4" width tie it'd be one thing but right now it looks like a 2.5-3" which is fine.

If you buy slimmer, tapered pants and a slimmer shirt in the body and arms, a slim tie would be warranted.