waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you dont even make sense anymore. you are a patehtic pathetic being.

what are you talking about? your pictures look exactly like itsmedeka's, or 20hundred's, or indirectdelete's. it's like you guys all shop at the same camera store (nikon d40 or canon rebel xti), then get the same fucking accessories, then take the exact same style pictures.

Guest bloodlust
nobody givs a fuck ftb... get off the internet and go shopping with your mom or seomthing

i do, i hate it when people wear the same stuff because they're afraid of what people might say, try something different for once, wear bell bottom jeans - who cares, it's better than wearing standardize accesories, people like fndmybetterhalf are taking the artistic value out of fashion

Guest bloodlust

homi29, i don't feel the shirt and everything else just look OK. sorry that i don't care about brand tho. i thought oversizeoutfitters was for hunters.

SOLISTIK: clean and simple, I dig it. info on jeans?

i do, i hate it when people wear the same stuff because they're afraid of what people might say, try something different for once, wear bell bottom jeans - who cares, it's better than wearing standardize accesories, people like fndmybetterhalf are taking the artistic value out of fashion

This coming from the guy who fakes his WAYWT? Negged with great satisfaction.

2562171454_537a443857.jpg

oversize

oversize

oversize

peasant shoes

here let me impersonate jcotteri for a second

"you should stop wearing oversize and wear under small overize with normal oversize slightly pants, you're way that you wear the peasant shoe "fail" and you are malarky. you need a dior makeoverrrrrr"

Guest bloodlust

thank you!

here let me impersonate jcotteri for a second

"you should stop wearing oversize and wear under small overize with normal oversize slightly pants, you're way that you wear the peasant shoe "fail" and you are malarky. you need a dior makeoverrrrrr"

YOHJI

I KOP MORE YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI, YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI, YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI , YOHJI, YOHJI

and Pinoy maids, Pinoy maids, Pinoy maids, Pinoy maids, Pinoy maids, Pinoy maids, Pinoy maids, Pinoy maids