waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
Fucking hilarious how hard you've been jocking Milspex's ideas about what brands work or don't work with one another. Nothing you've ever said has been your own ideas, more or less, a regurgitation of other people's ideas. In fact, your entire outfits are pretty poor in terms of being your own. Considering you live in the midwest, somewhere in New Mexico or Arizona, and while you may believe certain clothes can only be worn in certain contexes and lifestyles, you come off as extremely fake. Trying to re-create Japanese streetwear in the Midwest? Being influenced by street culture, when there are more cactuses around you than there are cultured people? The internet is probably a great influence for you, but your experiences as a whole should be more of an influence, IMO. And until you can channel your life's experiences into your clothing, you'll come out as a fake.

Please respond.

-'__________________________'

he said he was joking.

Fucking hilarious how hard you've been jocking Milspex's ideas about what brands work or don't work with one another. Nothing you've ever said has been your own ideas, more or less, a regurgitation of other people's ideas. In fact, your entire outfits are pretty poor in terms of being your own. Considering you live in the midwest, somewhere in New Mexico or Arizona, and while you may believe certain clothes can only be worn in certain contexes and lifestyles, you come off as extremely fake. Trying to re-create Japanese streetwear in the Midwest? Being influenced by street culture, when there are more cactuses around you than there are cultured people? The internet is probably a great influence for you, but your experiences as a whole should be more of an influence, IMO. And until you can channel your life's experiences into your clothing, you'll come out as a fake.

Please respond.

-'__________________________'

lets fuckin get real for a second. the whole "certain clothes only being worn in certain context/lifestyle" is bullshit. jmatsu is 110% right about streetwear having no synergy/contextual influence anymore. when you got 90% of the streetwear market being bought out by teenage suburban kids rockin Supreme, all that synergy/contextual influence shit gets thrown out the window. and to be frank, for most people, their environment and lifestyle reflects absolutely nothing that they wear. i dont blaim jackphotography for being influenced by the internet. atleast he's made improvements in the way he dresses.

he said he was joking.

Yep, and I have repeated many times in these forums I do not personally practice streetwear purism or "brand synergy" I don't really care for it. I like flexibility but I also understand that certain aesthetics look good for a reason. I will and have already worn supreme with visvim, for my own personal justification on how the brands work together for an aesthetic that I appreciate. Obviously Milspex doesn't agree with me on this. It's good to have dialogue with people who have different opinions as you and can give you honest, educated responses which is why I talk to Milspex and Jmatsu.

I am open to a discussion on my opinions on streetwear if you're down to have a decent conversation without the attack mode on.

Guest '___________________'

Fair enough. I was actually hoping for more fiery response similar to your other responses instead of being reasonable.

Tootaloo

-'______________________'

q.gif

I always wondered who Q was!

"....

..!"

oh noes, my true indentitiez

that doesn't make any sense.

ok, how can I help you, help me Clopek.

you suck at decades.

bootcut was out in the 80's

slim/tapered/high waisted was in during the 80's.

get your shit straight homie.

it was a 70s/80s skit (the film Blow)

but thank you for enlightening my uninformed ass

i like how u adjusted your denim fit.funny shit. same shit i would do

:cool:

you need more quotes

I agree, kthnxbye

jmatsu-2008-03-11.jpg

still don't know how.

anyway

ksubi

vc

ksubi

cons

edit:

mike lowery drank radioactive breast milk from his mutant mother's 4th nipple.

thanks lowery!

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...03-11-2008 08:53 PMmike lowreylogin to your mail account? epic fail

i am a bit on the late train, but for all the shit you talk, you definitely dress like shit. you look like a fat emo middle school girl who discovered hot topic carries zebra tights (it probably does).

nice chucks

keep it class jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
i am a bit on the late train, but for all the shit you talk, you definitely dress like shit. you look like a fat emo middle school girl who discovered hot topic carries zebra tights (it probably does).

nice chucks

keep it class jmatsu

ok expert, link me to pics of fat emo middle school girls (or maybe do your worst in the look alike thread). oh no! uo carries the same shoes i happened to wear. i am so embarassed. fuckin weak.