waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

If I had any money left for shoes I might, but I ordered the white leather high top Common Projects off of Blackbird on the 13th which cleaned me out. I might hit the thrift stores again to try to find some smaller profile dress shoes, but the newer ones that I got are already almost too snug, so I doubt I'm going to be able to find anything smaller.

There were some really nice Allen Edmonds at Value Village when I went, they were just a size too big. Black wing tips, with leather soles in case anybody wants to proxy them from me I believe they were $34.99.

futuredwight- I'm kinda curious. How freezing were your feet? Did you have thermal socks on or something or did you just decide you didn't want to feel your toes all day? I'm going up north with no boots next week and i was curious if was going to lose my toes or not. I might just get some thermal socks.

futuredwight- I'm kinda curious. How freezing were your feet? Did you have thermal socks on or something or did you just decide you didn't want to feel your toes all day? I'm going up north with no boots next week and i was curious if was going to lose my toes or not. I might just get some thermal socks.

just wear a good pair of leather shoes that won't get wet. thermal socks are all good, but they can still get wet if the shoes are wet and soak through. i'd suggest a nice pair of leather boots that are at least sturdy if not pretty weather resistant. its gross up hurr.

hi what are you wearing today, it's been a while. this is for the superchatters in the chat room!

dsc00121wf3.jpg

don't mind the tongue. i tried to retake the picture but it kept coming out blurry.

mustard beanie

black/green houndstooth cheapy scarf

rvca tee

marc by marc jacobs coat

marc by marc jacobs purse

citizen jeans

red chucks

yay bye!

You guys are pussies, my CP's and PF flyers are getting me through this storm fine.

thats just advice. i don't practice what i preach in this instance ;)

i wore chucks all around NYC this weekend and my toes are quite frostbitten. but now im at home reclining in my warm warm warm moccasins. so good.

My feet were fine, but I was never outside for more than 10 - 20 minutes at a time. The trick is to immediately brush/stomp off the snow on your shoes/pants/socks when you get inside so it doesn't get a chance to melt. I was just wearing some regular sport (cotton) socks. Also note that all the snow is freshly fallen, it's a different story when the salt-trucks come out and it becomes a clusterfuck of muddy slush.

jeepster is right though, as long as you keep your feet dry you'll be fine.

Christmas + Broke = No boots for me :(.

I've survive though. 2 purrs slipons/Layered footwear steez for next time? Maybe.

When I used to live in a blizzardy climate, I'd always tuck my feet into plastic bags and tight them, even when I wore boots. And this is when I was like 12, You're ridiculous. I can't imagine living in super snow now - it's become foreign to me.

Just when you thought i left...

ok, i dont know you, dont care about you, dont really care much at all, but honestly, why do you feel the need to post something that while maybe it caters to your sense of style and makes you happy, seems to perturb everyone else? no one wants to see your boring ill-fitting outfits, and though i dunno if you've contributed really anything else, its useless for you to continue posting if you know we're all sipping on haterade and we're just gonna drop some neg rep and hate on you for your continued insistence on posting this kind of stuff. please, do yourself a favor, as well as one for the rest of us, and stop.

iw ore all leather nikes all last winter, and my feet never froze, i wore canvas sneakers a few times, they were frozen