waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

looks like vince and hot chocolate live in the same house? the mediocrity of beige furniture, garish footwear and bad uptown kitsch is assaulting my eyes. its kind of endearing though.tickles like the annoying tingling sensation that makes you giggle after your leg goes numb, but in your eyeballs..

i <3 harsh girls

accessory? Its a phone. its not a fuckin supreme keychain or anything. If i just put it in my pocket it'll fuckin break.

newb fit? Tomorrow I'll wear the most expensive jeans as a 2nd layer of skin.

most expensive button up with a leather vest over it that makes me look like a fuckin homeless man. Jeans rolled up to show off my $500 leather boots that look like something you get at a thrift store.

..then i'll get compliments right? acceptance from this forum?

I'm sorry different style is a "newb fit" in this center minded forum.

this is amazing.

i cannot do more than negative rep you as soon as i am able to.

looks like vince and hot chocolate live in the same house? the mediocrity of beige furniture, garish footwear and bad uptown kitsch is assaulting my eyes. its kind of endearing though.tickles like the annoying tingling sensation that makes you giggle after your leg goes numb, but in your eyeballs..
BITCH WARE UR JSKOTT X LONGCHAMP.

nigga you live in jester. east or west?

i hated it, it was apparently designed by some guy who specialized in prison design.

hook'em.

Jester East. Haven't started to hate it yet. I hear that prison rumor too. We have a Jester crazy man, Barry White [really], who hangs around the DSA looking for aderol now, too.

hook'em

Experimental:

Personally ive had a soft side for flannel shirts, however i never took the time to really adjust to it(or buy any)..I bought this today and thought id experiment..I like the way it fits and looks on me. .. Honest opinions.

With Waist Trench coat:

experimentst6.jpg

W/o Trench:

experiment2vl7.jpg

Thanks!