waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

forward.jpg

So, what does everyone think of the clunky shoes with these bigtop/slimlegs (we need a name for this)?

As you all know I (try atleast) jacked seenmy/hipset for this and I love it, and I know i can pull of the hugefeet look. but together?

So, what does everyone think of the clunky shoes with these bigtop/slimlegs (we need a name for this)?

As you all know I (try atleast) jacked seenmy/hipset for this and I love it, and I know i can pull of the hugefeet look. but together?

i think those sneakers dont match his age.

everything else looks good though.

I don't know what it is, but something about that look on you doesn't quite work. I think it's simply that A77s have too small a hemline for your body, and if you added a couple of cm to the hem width you'd be golden I reckon.

Also some shoes work better with some hem widths than others. My Chukkas really don't work with a 16cm hem, but they work with a 19cm hem. On the other hand, my Skytops are unwearable with a 19cm hem. There's a lot of factors in hemline and shoe shape that makes big shoes/small hems work or fail.