waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

SHIT! Dino that mini ramp is a thing of beauty! I have plans of building another one in the future when/if I buy a house. Thats perfection. Did you build it yourself?:D

the brothers did actually, im not too much of a handyman, but its not like we hired anyone by any means

chris: that shirt is hot... arts and crafts time!

dino: clean, great look

diamonds and cmirsky: *sigh*

hahah, awesome, thanks junglejane, i remember my very first waywt post you called me a noob and said my shoes looked like uggs, go figure..

anyways..

DSC01316.jpg

gucci shades

ae

polo

nudie

lombard street!

DSC01309.jpg

*seeing as how this is the CHAT edition, as well as today being april fools, i felt i had no other choice than to post the first picture for a good laugh at my expense, i think i look hilarious, like some model or something, though in my defense i didnt know the picture was being taken

last thursday...

WDYWT290307.jpg

apc crepe soled boots

skull 5010xx

sebago belt

bonds tshirt

jpgm x empress necklace

georg jensen ring

leather bag from morocco

country road merino v neck

and today...

WDYWT020407.jpg

new balance 574

skull 5507xx

bonds tshirt

penguin button up

jpgm x empress necklace

thomas meihofer ring

It was cold this morning and I was home for a quick lunch and didn't feel like taking it off... it's gonna be cold by the time I get off work...

Guest jmatsu
For my birthday.

DSC02098.jpg

AA

Marc Jacobs

Cheap Monday

MJ Vans

while not really a fan of cheap monday, i do like their all black jeans. i own a black pair from the first season. what season are the one's you're wearing (if you're not sure, what kind of tag is on the back?)? if they are of the more recent seasons, please tell me what size you are wearing. i examined the newer black models and the material seems thicker while the sizing seems alittle bigger... am i imagining this, or would yo say that my comparisons are accurate?

Thanks guys!!!!!

jmatsu: The CMs should be from the F/W season. I purchased them a couple months back on Commonwealth because I didn't want to pay ridiculous shipping from Caliroots. The patch has the skull saying "Cheap Monday" with a brown background. These are a size 29 and though I dont have an older pair to compare with I would say your observations are very accurate. The material is a bit thick and the sizing on the thights is a bit loose as you can tell.

Digital: Yup, $12 cardigan. I seem to be wearing this one more than my older $38 cardigan due to the thicker ribbed material.