waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
March3.jpg

AlexandreHerchcovitch

Alex+Chloe

FlatHead3001

Supra

i feel we that i may have encountered the same dilemma.

the supra white (at least too me) seem quite problematic for those (like yourself and i) with similar height and stature. i am 5'7" and have opted to get rid of them. obviously the supras were intended for the "tuck." i wear skinnier denim/pants then you and still felt that the white supras did not flatter, but rather hinder and make my limbs look shorter. i would suggest going tighter when wearing these. i think that the black might be okay with this pair of denim's silouette, but white is just not doing it for me. i just think that the shoes, while it's height/length/opening are ideal for the tuck, that are just too bulky and make your legs look like sausages (because of the proportion).

i do like the rest of your ensemble.

i got it from the supermarket early in my "superfuture life". i was surprised that so many people slept on it. i've seen it on ebay twice though. one in my color and the other in white and red. if you find it, you might want to size up. i'm an xs usually and it's a medium.

that magic tee is so great. Im guessing it was a thrift pickup?

x-post

Made a Video WAYWT from my rooftop b/c it was a gorgeous day in the city yesterday. Video is about 2.5 min long and 1st half is solely scenery of the city so feel free to fast fwd to 1:35 marker for fit. Otherwise, enjoy the view..I certainly did! Thx :)

Sorry, couldn't figure out how to embed youtube here...

Here's the pic for those who don't want to watch the vid

410678708_b01afca798_d.jpg

Dita shades

H&M velvet blazer

H&M x Viktor&Rolf pocket sqaure

Diesel vest

RLPL tie

RLBL shirt

BR cufflinks

Swiss Army watch

Allen-Edmonds belt

RRL

Bruno Magli medallian captoe balmorals

^^^ minho cheer up man..nice jacket

1995chardx

You'd be shocked how similar we look.

Well except a minimal difference height & weight (judging from picture).

I'll post in this thread sometime.

I'm pretty short and skinny man...yeah def post here

Guest jmatsu

WHY HELLO THARRRRRR

BASECONTROL

HARE

HARE

FLATHEAD

VANS

just wondering where you purchase your hare pieces... i really don't have any friends in japan or america who own any, nor have i ever really handled/inspected them. since you seem to be a fan, how is the quality?

just wondering where you purchase your hare pieces... i really don't have any friends in japan or america who own any, nor have i ever really handled/inspected them. since you seem to be a fan, how is the quality?

Japanhookup, that guy is the quickest proxy ever.

The quality is top notch, construction is up there.

Materials they tend to use also feel really nice. Unlike anything else I've felt against my skin.