waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Reason 1: I came to SuFu to see what is hailed as the gold standard for fashion forums...I didn't come to see peeps bickering and claiming to be hard, 'major,' etc.

Reason 2: I pointed out something rather innocuous that anyone with eyes and a functional mouse-clicking finger could have seen...and was met by a bunch of same-sex white-knighting on behalf of a member that obviously did not give a fuck what I did. Dudes are neg-repping and PMing me talking about "snitching" like this, is some f***ing life or death shit.

Carry on, please.

On the + side, your rep increased like 300% in the last hour, so you must be doing something right. I gotta get in the middle of some SuFu battles and earn some POS...

I dunno, is this really that off base compared to a number of the obviously set up self portrait WAYWT's that get posted? Not that they're bad or anything, but TZ, Hap, Bizzy, Baguette, etc... I kinda like the overly set up WAYWT.

I dunno, is this really that off base compared to a number of the obviously set up self portrait WAYWT's that get posted? Not that they're bad or anything, but TZ, Hap, Bizzy, Baguette, etc... I kinda like the overly set up WAYWT.

I think you are thinking on it too hard. It's here now in front of us so why not have a funny. its innocent, id say one of the tamest jokes about some one in the past 2 days let alone week.

I know...didn't have to explain it... Just with all the hurt feelings around here lately I think it's important that we all take a minute to be a bit more sensitive and compassionate to eachother. The new SuFu is all about caring.

( ? )