waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

You're one of those guys that searches through peoples post histories to find dirt?

I hate those guys...

Guest amon goth

i'm one of those guys who lurks and sees things. then brings them up if necessary.

if someone with decent sense of fashion comments, i take note learn from it. if someone like that posts to be a dick and looks like shit himself, it's just funny.

well it wasnt meaningless and lame, you look like you should be wearing abercrombie and fitch. Your outfit was terrible yet you think you would be able to wear my polo better than me?

and why would i want to trade something i paid for and like for some shit you probably wear yourself looking at your pic aha

Maybe i wore the wrong pair of jeans and shoes, oh no.

Oh and im childish for neg repping one of your fits but you can leave me this:

JackPhotography nice job stealing someone elses comment you lame steez stealing pussy. you look like a broke version of some of the biggest alt bro fggts i've ever seen. step your life game up you fucking cheap cunt. youre grungy assdiving look is played out

LOL OH NO WAI IM A CHEAP CUNT

i bet you take shit photos too jackphotography lol

unintentionally looking abercrombie cause of a shirt > intentionally looking like an alt bro douche bag

go download a justice remix or something you nutsack

and for the record i called your rep unoriginal not childish. i obviously have nothing against being childish and/or petty :cool: