waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
who was that idiot that said fearitself was getting better?

yeah shit looks better than before, but how fuckin difficult is it to buy some supreme, denim, new sneakers and emulate the hypebeast look?

Guest jmatsu
it's just as difficult to buy berrini, margiela, and simons to emulate the superfuture steez

uh no, cause mm/raf/etc has different kinds of cuts, while your basic street shit does not have as much in comparison.

no hate toward fearitself, but when i see his newer shit, it aint like some shit i aint seen b4.... i meant how hard is it to achieve streetwear run of the mill mediocrity? not like he b memorable like nigs like soundbomber or whatever. i seen shit done more competent-like no doubt.

i dont even think there is a signature sufu steelo anyhow.

let's see that pretty face

uglydh3.jpg

uh no, cause mm/raf/etc has different kinds of cuts, while your basic street shit does not have as much in comparison.

no hate toward fearitself, but when i see his newer shit, it aint like some shit i aint seen b4.... i meant how hard is it to achieve streetwear run of the mill mediocrity? not like he b memorable like nigs like soundbomber or whatever. i seen shit done more competent-like no doubt.

i dont even think there is a signature sufu steelo anyhow.

I agree with you, its not suppose to be hard though. I am just wearing brands and pieces I like. its all been done before because its an emulation of an older look. I am not trying to be intricate or have alot of deatial and ocntrasting. Im wearing jeans,tshirt,hat,shoes. Im not layering or trying to create a visual symphony.

If you never try new things how is your style going to evolve? I also don't understand why you would post the same outfit again if we have already seen it?

its different, just similar. Last outfit i had a nike windbreaker an djordan IIIs with no hat. This time i have no windbreaker a hat and some infrared 90s. they look similar but it isnt recycled. i just dont have a very deep wardrobe

The reason your wardrobe isn't diverse is because you buy a lot of similar pieces. You should try to mix it up, because this current look you have really isn't working for you.

1864NTeakwoodDr002-3.jpg

++Supreme x2.APC.Nike+++

Goddamn son, dont make me look bad for giving you props.

I'll continue to give positive criticism though. First, like everyone else said...don't post the same shit you posted 3 days ago. You changed your shoes and took off the jacket, big whoop. The fit you posted before only worked BECAUSE you had on a jacket and it hid how poorly the shirt fit. If you're going to wear just a t-shirt, then you need a better fitting shirt and jeans that don't make you look like a bum/immature poseur. This is all pretty obvious stuff...

I think you know how bad of a fit that is, be honest with yourself.

Thats really all I can offer, you aren't giving much to work with. Mix it up, bro. Instead of blowin your wad on hypebeast approved shit, buy some magazines or something and draw some inspiration. Or, again, be honest with yourself and draw some inspiration from your life.

Have you tried wearing slimmer shit. I remember back in the day this site had a bunch of fatties trying to fit into slim clothes. You're the exact opposite of that.

Guest jmatsu
I agree with you, its not suppose to be hard though. I am just wearing brands and pieces I like. its all been done before because its an emulation of an older look. I am not trying to be intricate or have alot of deatial and ocntrasting. Im wearing jeans,tshirt,hat,shoes. Im not layering or trying to create a visual symphony.

do ever ask yourself why you like what you claim to like?

b810100bcb2f64c65e9c3ca3de3d91e2.jpg

are we going to ignore this broad? i feel she needs fashion advice, and i don't know if i'm the person to be giving it to her... where's jj?

BUT-in my opinion the gray top isn't flattering. i think you would have looked better with only the white shirt on (edit: with the leggings... i figured that was obvious, but just in case) and maybe a bomber jacket and scarf... or just a scarf... i don't know. just an outsider's opinion.