waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

2744344199_4389a3787c.jpg

for an indian wedding

2744350647_66b5471274.jpg

WHATTUP LAB

2744374405_1c5f9351bc.jpg

yo i went to an indian wedding once. well pakistani but you know. they gave us those robes that they all wear and that shit is like, the most comfortable thing ive ever worn. that wedding was baller i ate like a fucking king... mmmmm

yo i went to an indian wedding once. well pakistani but you know. they gave us those robes that they all wear and that shit is like, the most comfortable thing ive ever worn. that wedding was baller i ate like a fucking king... mmmmm

word free food and open bar, fuckin good

my friend ordered 32 shots before the bar closed . I saw a guy with a sick silk robe, looked on some n9/damir doma steez, wish i had photos

word free food and open bar, fuckin good

my friend ordered 32 shots before the bar closed . I saw a guy with a sick silk robe, looked on some n9/damir doma steez, wish i had photos

word, the one i went to was a pretty conservative family so there was no bar which was really weird, but i smoked more joints than i think i ever had before. it ruled.

powerviolence, i like your style and your fits are pretty nice... but i think ou push the visual boundaries of your clothes because sometimes the (ahem, the sweater/cardi/whatever) make you look pretty short. no beef, but just though i would state that. otherwise, looks pretty effin cool.