Snowboarding in Denim?

BTT

Hey, I've searched the forums and found another thread about this but it was never updated with pictures or results of what happening, and me and Anny (sufu member), are snowboarding tommorow, so is that a super splendid or very stupid thing to do, to snowboard with jeans on?

and if I do continue this, I'll take pictures of results. I'll be snowboarding in Nom De Guerres Dry Selvedge and Anny will be in Nudies? I dont know.

Edit:

Before: I can't find the camera cord, but I'll get it by tonight/tommorow morning or something so here's just pictures of it before about 2 weeks before snowboarding. Not much change from then and a week ago so cools.

ndgfront.jpg

ndgback.jpg

After:

DSC08121.jpg

DSC08127.jpg

DSC08132.jpg

DSC08122.jpg

DSC08085.jpg

how are the NDG's going?

Whiskers/Honeycombs are coming out nicely but the fading hasn't been as productive as I thought it would be but it's starting to come out more and more, and hahah starter?

I'm actually planning to ski with my denim on the outside and something under it so I don't get a rash or nothing.

Just got back from Tahoe, dead tired, a lot of fading. Post pics tommorow or maybe the day after because my semestar is starting tommorow. Lots of fading on the knee and ass.

Anny got a lot of fading on the back of the knees, and honeycombs went loco.

interested to find out more info.

regarding snowboarding with jeans UNDERNEATH snowpants. i gave it a try last year and found it just made a lot of unnatural creases in random places. the pants were fairly baggy and the jeans were quite slim.

Hell motherfucking no. I don't care what kind of results you get...this is why on the 8th day G-d created snowpants.

It actually wasn't that bad. Not even that wet.

I'll try and get pictures up tonight cuz I'm waiting for Anny (member on this board, slin n stones thread) to come back from san fran.

and starter jacket? I wish. I don't think the slopes were ready for OG 80s style.

• 7 months later...