Flat Head Jeans and Shirts

kiya

It might be hard to import the Flat Head Children... sorry..

:)

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice stuff!

I just had a question about the wallets, and didnt want to open a new thread...

Im very interested in this wallet by Flathead:

fsu002_3%20(3)5.jpg

But then saw that FabFour also makes an almost identical one:

BC016.jpg

and even a company called Manifold makes one thats just as cool:

ow-009tan.jpg

I was just wondering if you guys had any experience with any of the above wallets, and knew what the particular style is called, since it seems to be open for all to copy...

I've seen them all in person and i have to say that the Flat Head ones are of the best quality. but then again, they're also the most expensive.

I'm still trying to find a product by Flat Head where they don't obliterate the competition in terms of quality. How can a company make sure a large range of products and do it all so well across the board? i don't understand.

Will this be with their final post-lawsuit back pocket?

Yes, it's the post-lawsuit back pocket.

i personally think it looks great.. they've kept the forked tongue and added a lasso type thing.. Sycamore and Stuntastic have both seen it, from my knowledge they both gave it their approval. :)

Yes, it's the post-lawsuit back pocket.

i personally think it looks great.. they've kept the forked tongue and added a lasso type thing.. Sycamore and Stuntastic have both seen it, from my knowledge they both gave it their approval. :)

Nice turnover time. I look forward to seeing it.

when will Flat Head be available online kiya ?

Online sales for Flat Head jeans will start Feb 20 or so..

I prefer my amps handmade in Fullerton, Ca and covered in tweed. But on topic, I got the red plaid Flat Head shirt at Selfedge this weekend and I am very impressed with the quality. It is made with highly detailed selvage cloth and has all the detail one would expect in a 1940's work shirt. Unfortunately, I will have to buy more. Also, there is a really cute girls that is short sleaved that I wanna buy for my wife.

The Flat Head jeans look awesome too, but I am going to have to break in 3 pairs of jeans before I buy another pair.

The new stitching is to die for. I think it looks better than the old one IMHO.

Well my opinion is the only one that counts anyways.

yeah, the new stitching looks really cool.. i'm very into it.

it's almost random looking.

i'll put up a photo of it hopefully in the next few days or so..

I prefer my amps handmade in Fullerton, Ca and covered in tweed. But on topic, I got the red plaid Flat Head shirt at Selfedge this weekend and I am very impressed with the quality. It is made with highly detailed selvage cloth and has all the detail one would expect in a 1940's work shirt. Unfortunately, I will have to buy more. Also, there is a really cute girls that is short sleaved that I wanna buy for my wife.

The Flat Head jeans look awesome too, but I am going to have to break in 3 pairs of jeans before I buy another pair.

Wait, you came into SE and didn't tell me in advance so i can be there?

arrggh! :) was that your first time in the store?

The shirts are truly amazing, especially how they're made of selvedge fabric and how they put the selvedge edge on the connecting area on the bottom of the body on the sides. Also, some of the shirts are chainstitched through-out...

I saw the new arcs in the latest Lightning guide... they're a little abstract (kinda looks like a lasso grabbing a cowboy boot, since the forked tongue is still there) but I do like them.

Kiya, will you be getting any flathead sweatshirts in?

You described it prefectly.

The new Lightening is so good.. i think i've read through it about two hundred times already. And our store is listed in there, which is almost surreal for me to be listed in Lightening.

We'll be getting in all the sweatshirts in about a month or so.

Prices for all clothing will be just about the same as Japanese retail. :)

You described it prefectly.

The new Lightening is so good.. i think i've read through it about two hundred times already. And our store is listed in there, which is almost surreal for me to be listed in Lightening.

We'll be getting in all the sweatshirts in about a month or so.

Prices for all clothing will be just about the same as Japanese retail. :)

do you do free shipping on the sweats too?

I just got my 3001s in the mail and they're dope. One problem though, I can't get the wasit to button. It's really close. I bought a 34 in APC NS and they stretched way more than I needed, but I think my true waist size is 35. Will these stretch enough for me to eventually get them to button or should I sell these and get a different model that's better for bigger guys? I'm 6'2" and around 205.

just keep on hauling.. my SD-103's came home today aswell.. and they were kinda tight, but with a lot of effort it buttoned... now they are in the soak coming up in 20 minutes... allthough with a hanger in the waist..

do you do free shipping on the sweats too?

Shipping on all non-denim items is $10 for the US.. UPS insured tracked...

:)

Still our prices on the non-denim stuff is reasonable considering what you're getting.