Flat Head Jeans and Shirts

kiya

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That grey shirt is awesome, how much are they?

Short sleeve ones are between $130 and $142...

Just got some light restocks of all these shirts.. Measurements are the same as the long sleeve versions, just with short sleeves. Call the store to place an order..

whats the chest measurement for the red/grey one? i know you said same as the long sleeves, but they all vary a little

whats the chest measurement for the red/grey one? i know you said same as the long sleeves, but they all vary a little

Same as the other chambray shirts from Flat Head.

yeah just can't afford retail atm myt just have to w8 a while

I picked up a Flathead houndstooth and chambray for about $115 each, so if you wait out long enough, they do show up. It seemed like around November-December they were always in the Supermarket...it has been awhile since I've seen one since then.

And if you're a 42 or larger it seems like those are hard to come by...38 and 40 seem to be the most frequently sold.

I picked up a Flathead houndstooth and chambray for about $115 each, so if you wait out long enough, they do show up. It seemed like around November-December they were always in the Supermarket...it has been awhile since I've seen one since then.

And if you're a 42 or larger it seems like those are hard to come by...38 and 40 seem to be the most frequently sold.

Agreed - and remember generally a 38 means a 36 and a 40 means a 38 (they come up small)

If you don't want to search the supermarket each time for Flat Head stuff, try subscribing to the Sufu RSS feed. All new threads become a new feed, so usually I can see any new threads via Google Reader the day they were posted.

If that 42 does show up you don't want to have it sold before you can even see the thread.

double post-

Hey guys, can someone help me

im pretty straight on ordering Sugar canes okinawas and a flat head jeans

but im not sure which model. Originally I saw at Selfedge, the F80 really got me, but I can't find them anywhere in Japan sites

I just ordered a pair of Nudies average joes size 28 from Kiya and probably going to order the same size for the Sugar canes Okinawas.

Which model will best suit me? looking for a slim, straight, silhouette look

f80

3005s?

double post-

Hey guys, can someone help me

im pretty straight on ordering Sugar canes okinawas and a flat head jeans

but im not sure which model. Originally I saw at Selfedge, the F80 really got me, but I can't find them anywhere in Japan sites

I just ordered a pair of Nudies average joes size 28 from Kiya and probably going to order the same size for the Sugar canes Okinawas.

f80

3005s?

Get the 3001 or F310.. we also just got a reshipment if that's what you end up going for..

thanks kiya!

do you think if i got a size 28(being my true size), it'll look too slim on me?

I don't want it to be super slim, just something along lines of the nudies average joes is pretty good

the F380 has such a clean look though

If you got the Average Joe in a 28 you'll need a 29 for these to fit you, any smaller and it wouldn't work at all.

f80

3005s?

Mr. I, I just recently bought both the f380 and Average Joes. I got them both in size 33 and I'm a natural 34. I would consider both of them a slim-straight fit (but not as slim as the 3001/f310) with the AJ's being slightly slimmer than the FH's. If you like the fit of the AJ's and want something similar I would recommend the f380's. Also, I don't know if you've got large thighs, but he f380's are much more forgiving on the thigh measurement than the 3001/f310.

• 2 weeks later...

^ yea, I think i decided to get the 3001s in a size 29.

I think i could have gotten the Average Joes in one size smaller I think. Or maybe because Im saying that just because after 3 weeks of wear, the average joes loosend up a bit. Even the okinanwas that I bought, which were a size 28, were tight on me first(bruised my hips and all), but after a couple of wears, like less than a week it was already loosened up a bit and the fit is nice now.

Ill post pics of my sugar canes when I develop the film. It was taken with a fisheye camera

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok i've semi browsed through this thread and checked the measurements on the website of the Green Spring Button down shirt. I'm 6'3" and just a little concerned that no matter what size I got it would be too short and skimming my nipples???

Any tall dudes shed any light??