AF1 + skinny jeans

violetsareblue

I very rarely wear AF1 white high tops but do so maybe 2 times every summer with slim to skinny jeans. I like the change of pace compared with the usually slimmer sneakers/shoes/boots I'm usually wearing

Hrm, haven't got any AF1s (yet), but I'm not really sure about my Bapestas which are basically AF1s with my Rakers... haven't really tried it out. The shape seems to work better with a more moderate leg opening in the 19cm range than 15cm (I'm skinny, so blow those up to your size...)

i wear my slim jims with my stan smiths, which i love alot, and my vintage superstars, and personally, methinks they look fine...

lol we not talking trainers in general AF1 is a much different shoe,

personally too skinny its gonna look a bit odd,not really the way the shoe is styled wit real tight jeans i think its just gonna look ironic not stylish

Hrm, haven't got any AF1s (yet), but I'm not really sure about my Bapestas which are basically AF1s with my Rakers... haven't really tried it out. The shape seems to work better with a more moderate leg opening in the 19cm range than 15cm (I'm skinny, so blow those up to your size...)

agreed, the taper of the jeans has a lot to do with what shoes you can wear without looking like a clown. I too own bapestas (I wonder how many people on here can claim that) in the OG green camo, so it's not *too* outlandish, but still manage to get complimented on

anyway, I give chunky shoes w/ skinny jeans the thumbs-up, as long as they don't make your feet look humongous