australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

+1 since i live 15mins from the city, and ive been looking to shop for fabrics? i cant seem to find any. im looking for something thats fleece, cotton and polyester blend. any ideas, i dont plan on travelling to far though any time soon; preferrably around the city or even better in newtown. Thanks ahead.

nothing really in newtown

Theres Tessuti and the fabric store in surry hills

cotton fleece should be there too ? Its definitely at standard knit which is in roseberry but you will need an ABN for that

Jst go to spotlight/lincraft if you wnt some poly stuff

had yum cha this morning @ greenwood seafood chinese restauarant or whatever it's called above greenwood plaza at north sydney. really good. im craving another dose right now. yum cha is excellent hang over cure.

Best yumcha in Sydney for mango pancakes.

I used to always go there for lunch meetings.

All pho in CBD sucks. Dis is my pain.

There is this joint in Rockdale opposite the pub and brothel which shits all over Bankstown.

Love that bun bo hue at Dong Ba though and the joint that put cha trung hap on your pork roll.

$6 Pho at Meridian in H'ville was good when I was poor student.

I could def smash right now argh!

a 'good' pho in syd is I think is a matter of personal taste...

I've tried most of the ones in the CBD and I have to agree with corey - they really really suck :(

My favourite pho place for the past 2 years now, is one in Chatswood Lemon Grove called "de Pho" which is next to the dumpling place ... it's run by honkies but the guy cooking is viet :P try to avoid peak times for lunch because the lines are fkn crazy ... go with less than 3 people during peak times if you this is the only convenient time for you however..

that one's ok. cos i live in chats lol. i get the crispy skin chicken with egg noodles more often tho. i don't think its good enough to make a trip for. it's got long queues like makoto's got long queues, cos there's not that much around.

i went to the ducktails show at serial space tonight. was good while it lasted, but apparently 'the neighbours have a problem with noise' and turned the power off like mid-set, which was a shame. there was like an hour and a half of the 1st & 2nd acts and like half an hour of him.

what food u into JV?

woooah 1 week, scary times

whats the update on the trunk show?

Sorry jbone, missed this post... If I'm feeding myself I usually swing for curries (Indian, Thai). I throw more dinner parties than I do eat out, but cuisine wise, there isn't much I don't like.

Launch party in Sydney is going to be December or January now, I just confirmed we got a place at the (capsule) trade show in NY this coming January - so a lot of our effort has been put into getting our northern-hemisphere jackets up to scratch.

What are we going for? A trashy night on the cans? Or something mildly classy?

Start with mildly classy, and we'll see which way it goes from there...