australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

anyone have experience with tailoring in parramatta? I need to get some oxford button downs slimmed and was thinking of going to 'Looksmart Alterations'.

I had some suits fixed up by Sam Disano based on recommendations on SF. The prices are good. Not sure if he does shirt alterations. You should be able to find his number online.

Can I put the idea of a Sydney Superfuture meet up on the table?

~10th or 17th of Oct, start with somewhere worthwhile for dinner and head from there for some drinks? I'm arriving in Sydney around the 7th, my brother can be there, I know Arj (TTT) will be in town at some point during October - could be a nice introduction to some of Sydney's better people and spots?

~10th of Oct, start with somewhere worthwhile for dinner and head from there for some drinks? I'm arriving in Sydney around the 7th, my brother can be there, I know Arj (TTT) will be in town at some point during October - could be a nice introduction to some of Sydney's better people and spots?

nooo i'm down for a meetup but pleaseee please please make it after the 13th? I'm overseas till then :( but i'm guessing 10th would be good coz that's a saturday... LAME

shit i want counter burger now. recommendation for anyone going get a basic burger but try all the fries and get a shake.

good advice.

i'm hitting up bistrode next week - looking forward to it, have heard a lot of good things.

a meet.. hmmmm..

I'm down for a meet up. might be in Canberra for those proposed dates though - will have to check.

had yum cha this morning @ greenwood seafood chinese restauarant or whatever it's called above greenwood plaza at north sydney. really good. im craving another dose right now. yum cha is excellent hang over cure.

~10th or 17th of Oct, start with somewhere worthwhile for dinner and head from there for some drinks? I'm arriving in Sydney around the 7th, my brother can be there, I know Arj (TTT) will be in town at some point during October - could be a nice introduction to some of Sydney's better people and spots?

definitely keen JV, although im in thailand for a month

when you moving here?

Went and had an apple pie shake last night after sushi train on wllloughby rd (all plates $2.70 after 5pm). Awesome stuff.

what!!!!! $2.70 after 5pm.. has it always been this ivans? and is it just for this location?

dont really eat ribs too often but Meat&wine co no doubt!good value for money

i had a good experience with hurricane's but that was a year ago

and id go to ribs and rump a few years back in manly and get a rump,

rack of beef and half of pork for $36 i think it was... came with mad potatoes and order the garlic sauce

be good to know of more bistro's/restaurants around teh city that had some nice ribs... any recom's derek?

be good to know of more bistro's/restaurants around teh city that had some nice ribs... any recom's derek?

+1 since i live 15mins from the city, and ive been looking to shop for fabrics? i cant seem to find any. im looking for something thats fleece, cotton and polyester blend. any ideas, i dont plan on travelling to far though any time soon; preferrably around the city or even better in newtown. Thanks ahead.

what!!!!! $2.70 after 5pm.. has it always been this ivans? and is it just for this location?

Its a generic sushi train, not the sushi train. But the sushi is awesome. It's the first time I've been to that particular one, but I think I'll be back at least once a week if they keep that price going.

As for ribs in the city, check Tony Roma's, and try the onion loaf. It is fried onion rings stuffed into the shape of a loaf of bread hahaha. So american.