dumadiscount

australia :: sydney :: shopping

I'm looking to get rid of one (1) student price ticket for Grizzly Bear on Tuesday and Thursday, both tickets are in A Reserve. Pick-up only.

oh grizzly bear would be nice. middle east are opening for them if im not mistaken..

oh shit i would snap that grizzly bear ticket in approximately 0.5 seconds if i had the cash

when is the concert?

ticket(s) are for the gigs at angel place on the 12th and 14th. i'm stuck overseas right now so i can't go. getting friends to try to pawn off the tickets for me :/

Hey all.

Anyone ordered kicks from dunk.com.cn before? If you have a contact email or phone for them it'd be appreciated if you can pass it on to me.

Cheers

It's that time of the year again.

Everywhere be empty.

Nothing to cop.

So bored;

Nearly down to 40" chest so Jap shit will fit me.

Pathways/Peices will be my new best friend ya ya.

Very hot. Want dropped trousers. Like Vibskov Hunters but bit longer.

Where to cop? Do not want goth ninja jawns.

yeah seekae are pretty dope. al green was a bit of a bust, he was on for like 35 minutes & the only spot we could get was on some obtuse angle, couldn't see shit.

never seen so many lads in one place!

Sydney Festival was great, the amount of people with strollers left me speechless.

I didn't even make it out to festival first night...too lazy, too hot, too many people

anyone else going to grizzly bear tonight?

Should I grab the navy beaded Lanvins from Assin? They are $900 down from $1900 ha ha. I want 70% off though, so $570. Would have instakoppped. Anyone know if stuff will get further reduced? I am huge size, so I'm sure they will just sit there otherwise.

nah man don't cop it now. fuck that $900 for sneakers.

Although i'm being a bit of a hypocrit coz im copping some alden shoes for $520.

Yeah I want to pay $600 max.

Which Aldens? Want some long wings.

Assin's prices are so scary. Other stores SS10 Lanvin (that they won't stock for another 6 months...) is already cheaper than their sale price.

jv how's that bimmer working out for you? i need a car, wouldn't mind something similar.

yo, anyone ride bikes? swap meet on at deus on saturday if your looking for parts...mad cheap velocitys last time.

corey, sorry i didnt make it to yours NYE...lets hit it soon.

yo, anyone ride bikes? swap meet on at deus on saturday if your looking for parts...mad cheap velocitys last time.

corey, sorry i didnt make it to yours NYE...lets hit it soon.

i saw them at becks bar (while i was working) last night.

not my cup of tea.

but

they were OK.

i saw them at becks bar (while i was working) last night.

not my cup of tea.

but

they were OK.

Hey guys,

I have a $400 store credit to ACNE store. I'm simple just not going to use this and the money is better used for my US and Sth America trip.

I'm pretty sure it would only be valid for the store of issue, Padding Sydney.

Pickup and cash or Paypal and post is available.

AUD$320 OBO

PM me with any questions or offers.

JP

hey Jay, i need some dress shoes and have been attracted to acne's in the past. will check out the store and see if there is anything i like, if so i will take the credit.

No worries matey, let me know.

Guys, probably wont suit many of you guys, but Mint Shop in Manly is having 60% off sale.

Cheap Monday, CON, Vanishing Elephant, Nudie, Brixton etc

I just grabbed a CON top and some shorts. There is 1 pair of CON Body of Axis shorts left in a large, way too much big for me, would probably fit a 33-34. $120 is madness

CON sunnies not on sale though.

its so much cooler now i feel grand. Where's everybody gone in this thread? did they move to the australia thread?!?!?

Welcome back mate. and I gotta give you props for your latest fit on SZ. Very nice, I like. That RO jacket and boots look amazing on you.

Anyways - Song for the Mute is currently on the look out for potential talent for our new S/S 10 collection photo shoot. For those who are interested or may know someone who may be interested, plz pm me! We're looking to shoot in late Feb.

hey i have for sale a pair of hedi slimane era dior homme trousers in sz 46, brand new never worn. i purchased these in london a few years ago and never got around to wearing them and now they're a little small.

P1010198.jpg

the measurement are

waist 41cm - 16.2"

front rise 25cm - 9.8"

rear rise 32.5cm - 12.8"

hem width 18.5cm - 7.3"

inseam 96cm - 37.8" unhemmed

the pants have darting at the front pockets and are flat front and not pressed.

i'm looking to get $350 aud but would consider trades on preferably ervell or whatever. pickup in darlinghurst or ship anywhere.

Just wanted to throw this out here:

To any up and coming designers (clothing, accessories etc.) in Australia looking to showcase their goods to the public in Sydney, please PM me!