australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Just got back from the sale, it was ok, nothing special. picked up a few tee's, some shorts and a hoody. small's and mediums go very fast. it was mainly umbro kim jones and trovata. I was talking to one of the guys and they said they would open boxes every hour or so.

Just got back from the sale, it was ok, nothing special. picked up a few tee's, some shorts and a hoody. small's and mediums go very fast. it was mainly umbro kim jones and trovata. I was talking to one of the guys and they said they would open boxes every hour or so.

thanks for the info.

prices?

Just got back from the sale too.

Didn't see anything particularly eye-catching, although fashion is subjective blah blah blah so hope you guys get more stuff.

Still, things were going for dirt cheap.

Picked up

DKNY shirt

Nice Collective jacket

Phillip Treacy for Umbro shoes

Nice Collective tee

2k by Gingham tee.

Set me back 200 in total I think. Can't remember.

Worth checking out if you have nothing else to do.

From what I remember...

Jeans - 40

Tees/Polos - 20

Shoes - 40

Shirts - 40

Jackets - 80

Saw a few decent jackets but just weren't my size or anything, so I didn't bother.

Best of luck fellas :)

some friends and i are thinking of starting a club at UNSW for streetwear, fashion and meeting other ppl, holding parties, clubbing, stuff like that... anyone wanna join?

I don't know why, since I think it's completley cool to discuss such matters over an internet forum, but the thought of a real life structured fashion 'club' or forum with organised events makes me cringe.

Yes. I saw one of you, a new one who posted a waywt with white shirt and dark jeans, reflector aviators. You're tall :)

The change rooms were pathetic. I saw a lot of pieces I liked, in other people's hands. Most stuff I liked was M (guys and girls).

Shirts for $50 I believe.

The sale was pretty crappy, prices werent too bad but the stuff i found didnt fit v nicely nor was it anything that looked outstanding.

Prices were:

Tees $20

Pants/Jeans $40

Shoes $40

Jackets $80

Not worth going to unless you happen to be in the area and have a bit of time to browse quickly.

Arisu - you're talking about me =P you shoulda said hi... but then again that might've been a bit freaky ay.

i arrived at like 10:05 and the place was already packed. picked up a marc jacobs jacket, some trovata shorts and a sweater.

i have no idea if you will find the bargain of the century (most likely no) there or not but there were more boxes stashed around. dunno if it will be different to what i've seen. bit hit and miss i feel. its a clearance sale after all so they wouldn't put the really good stuff up. there's some raw edwins, a little corpus, some umbro X KJ, lots of umbro X philip treacy, trovata... some shoes... i remember some decent umbro X KJ woven ones and some MJ x Vans patent sk8-his.

I saw more stuff that i might have wanted but they were in other people's hands.

good luck if you do go.

Yes. Don't make my mistake and buy them from Duffy Bros supermarket.

3.79 for 3. And I only check this thread after I buy them.

New Fred Perry polos at Footage, if anyone's interested. All manners of sizing were there.

Couple of colourways available, all very nice, so feel free to pick up one for summer!

can't put a price on looking good. thats my philosophy haha.

it's priceless!

having said that, i suppose you could get other stuff for cheaper.

YES it's made in england. they retail for 130 i think? so it's not TOO bad... plus it's summer and stuff and polo tees look great. or at least, in my book.