australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

parklife was awesome... wayy toooo much fluro happening

justice + M.i.A where the best :)

first festival ive been to i think im going to be going to many more.

have a good long weekend

our spot bday sale yesterday..anyone?

it was ok, although they sold heaps of stuff early in the morning, apparently there was a line to get in. sizing was horrible as the early people took all the smalls and mediums, they have a couple of bits and pieces left over. discounts were very average, most things were only 10%

im not sure but i think i saw some at greenwood plaza 2 weeks ago... there was a smalll temp shop selling all types of socks.... maybe try bondi junction westfield?? im sure they gotta have something mate :)

So where is this Hanavie joint anyway? I'm new to Sydney, been here about 6 weeks now. Had a cut down in Surry Hills that was so-so and way too expensive so this Hanavie place sounds the ticket. I had a Korean stylist back in London who was awesome so if this place is mainly Asian stylists then thats all the better.

What's the damage on average at this place? And you mentioned a stylist too?

Cheers

i definitely highly recommend hanavie. ask for Ryo. it costs 50 bucks but you get this little discount card where if you go 5 times, they give you 5 bucks off. then again, if you get it cut 5 times there, thats 250 clams. asif 5 bucks makes a difference right?

to be honest, the service there is pretty shitty. i waited around for ages [again i must stress that it was saturday evening] and its either coffee/tea or water [no soft drinks and i need a regular sugar fix].

but the haircut was second to none.

www.hanavie.com.au

how does the FP sizing go? and with the FP x CDG stuff, if i order it online, are they FRED PERRY sizing fits or CDG fits? i think theres a difference?

50 sheets is fine. I payed 70 over this other joint for an ok doo.... where's the joint you're hitting at the moment Nlim?

I'll go check this joint out. Maybe at the weekend. Kinda busy 'til then.

Thanks for the info peeps.

i've been going to this place called luc espace in chatswood but they've been increasing the price everytime I go (which is about every 8-9 weeks). Although I must say I was really happy with my last haircut but I want to try something different.

i've been going to this place called luc espace in chatswood but they've been increasing the price everytime I go (which is about every 8-9 weeks). Although I must say I was really happy with my last haircut but I want to try something different.

I have been to luc once and it was pretty good. A younger dude named Neffen cut my hair and did a nice job.

My usual is toni & guy @ world square... i never get a better cut anywhere else - i see the art director though so it isn't that good on the wallet though...