australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

ksubi sale. glasses $80. tops $50. jeans $130.

my opinion: skip unless you know you want something from ksubi that isn't that unique (black jeans or something like that). pretty sure i didn't see the molecule jeans homme was talking about. was hoping for more tops, hoodies and stuff but it was mostly none too nice tees. a couple jackets, sweats, nothing really nice i guess. and still pricey imo.

yea i had a call the other day regarding the new salon opening for a few days soon...probably to give everyone a chance to have a damn cut!!!!

I needed a cut so i went to hanavie last week. very quiet now, still really good though it has to be said. will check out the new place when its up and running.

My plans are fairly cheap but adventurous... sending flowers to her work on thursday, and I'll try to cook a decent dinner that night without stuffing it up (that will be the adventurous bit).

Yeah I will be doing exactly the same... now I just have to decide what to cook. I usually cook anyway so I have to think of something good.

Oh if anyone is interested (I can't say that I am) Deus ex Machina, the rad customised motorbike store at camperdown is having a sale on their clothes etc... Vans, Edwin and I dont know what else. I dont know what its like I just sawe a flyer but its worth going just to check out the bikes.. they have a decent cafe too.

went into assin MELBOURNE the other day.

nothing i thought was particularly eye-catching although i saw a few decent tees here and there. but i don't think i could ever justify dropping nearly half a grand on a plain black DH tee.

just as a note to those who were waiting to get DH jeans from assin sydney, i'm not sure what the stock there is like but the melbourne one still has one from the hedi slimane years.

i'm not a huge DH fan but a mate of mine just got back from HK and bought the MIJ raws, but from the new KVA season and... they're pretty different from the ones i bought barely 6 months before he did.

so just keep an eye out for that :)

otherwise, hope everyone's having a great summer.

and any good vibrations reports?

GO TO FUTURE MUSIC FESTIVAL!

The Chemical Brothers (live)

John Digweed

Sven Vath

Roger Sanchez

Eddie Halliwell

Shapeshifters

Who Made Who (live)

Diplo

Robbie Rivera

Mark Knight

Aesop Rock

Markus Schulz

Laidback Luke

Kid Koala

Elite Force

The Black Ghosts (live)

James Holroyd

DJ Yoda

D.I.M

Evil 9

My girl has started a Sydney based fashion blog featuring street style photography. She'll be posting interviews with start up designers and other creatives, book reviews, and editorial in the near future.

http://www.anewmuse.net/

If anyone would like to be profiled and have their creative projects promoted then we would really like to get to know you. Homme, Seven?

Critique and criticism is very very welcome.