muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They're coming out in four shippings.. check back a page or two for the schedule and releases i posted.

supra ns is their Non Skate line... premium materials, less padding, more 'designer'ish.

supra-ns.jpg

4-strap model pictured in black, near the right hand side.

would love that in white, actually.

I need the all-white pair to the lower-right side with the strap in my life.

i really liked mine, except i wore them way too hard at shitty bars and they got demolished. my friend just picked up a pair of the croc skytops from the regular line and they look fantastic (size down is the key, they run so high and bulky in normal sizes, i'm a 9 in these things)

. my friend just picked up a pair of the croc skytops from the regular line and they look fantastic (size down is the key, they run so high and bulky in normal sizes, i'm a 9 in these things)

your sizing down recommendation is sound advice in terms of comfort/wear, but if you're talking about the looks of the silouette (as you somewhat imply), you're wrong. if one sized up, the nose/length of the shoe would appear to be more elongated and actually somewhat balance out the upper portion. this is elementary footwear aesthetics.

overall when sized up the shoe appears more clunky though, and the long slimmer toe just serves to make the rest of the shoe seem way to large....the logic makes sense, but in practice is the opposite (simply speaking from the experience of wearing both pairs)