• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hype? hype?

we haven't yet begun to hype:

RTEmagicC_supra_3.JPG.jpg

cc8ea98d58.jpg

c44d9596d1.jpg

"Supra, a sneaker company coming out of the skate industry, is presenting this year at Untied their non-skate range (NK) range, with which they want to break into a completely new market. You can view the new collection at United Tradeshow at the moment.

The new line consists of about 10 sneakers to start with and features only high tops with premium materials. Prices range from 180 USD to 220 USD and the target market for these sneakers is high end fashion. We can clearly say that that's where they belong. All sneakers are beautifully executed and look incredible. In fact we would even put them in terms of look right beside a Dior Homme, that's how high end the Supra NK line looks.

We give you here a first look at what you can expect from them to come out as of this coming Fall and will give you soon the full scoop. Not only are they bringing out this non-skate collection, they also distribute it in a new way. They will actually drop as of August one sneaker per month in selected accounts. Something to look out for."

-jacked from HighSnobiety.

a friend of mine ordered these for me, but utility didn't even give her an order number (though they took her credit card/shipping info).

did anyone else pre order and actually get an order number?

there is some major hype on these, so does utility even get enough allocation to fill all the preorders (assuming that there is an abundance)?

1. i'd beat up steve aoki just for the sheer fun of it. i dislike LA, and steve aoki is so full of LA that he shits smog.

2. 4 straps, Jmatsu! fooourrr! that's two more than my double identity sneakers, and i love straps! plus, hedi slimane is lazy, and i'd not enjoy paying for him to continue to turn out retread collections.

Well, i just met with Supra, and Mr. Muska himself..

We're going to be carrying the entire line of Muska Skytops starting in about ten days at Turf...

Wait till you see what they're releasing in September.. Black Polka Dot, Black/Black, and a geometric print one. The new ones will a far better quality midsole too, but the price is increasing about ten to fifteen dollars.

thanks for the update, kiya

1. i'd beat up steve aoki just for the sheer fun of it. i dislike LA, and steve aoki is so full of LA that he shits smog.

2. 4 straps, Jmatsu! fooourrr! that's two more than my double identity sneakers, and i love straps! plus, hedi slimane is lazy, and i'd not enjoy paying for him to continue to turn out retread collections.

lol.

better yet, kidnap devon aoki and ransom her for steve's benny hana inheritance.

i'm just saying... your pubes may be worth more then a pair of supras!

what's wrong with charging meatpacking district prices for watered-down dive bar drinks and DJs who think they're being eclectic by playing out poorly sequenced hip-hop to new wave to indie transitions?

lol

yeah, their parties are pretty lame. been twice, said never again unless it was something i couldn't live with missing.

Well, i just met with Supra, and Mr. Muska himself..

We're going to be carrying the entire line of Muska Skytops starting in about ten days at Turf...

Wait till you see what they're releasing in September.. Black Polka Dot, Black/Black, and a geometric print one. The new ones will a far better quality midsole too, but the price is increasing about ten to fifteen dollars.

it was you! i totally saw you at united. i was talking to some friends at the cyana labs booth. the shoes at the supra booth were incredible. shoulda said hi

oh yeah, and the strapped pnes are the steve aoki pro model