Leggings - the new frontier.

bangbangbang

Tights are from Zara, $15 (where I got a funny look from the salesgirl)

sweat shorts are from AA, $26 (where I got funny looks from just about the whole staff, but i dont give a fuck cuz imma gangsta)...

tOTAL of: 40 somethin dollars

wOrd?

Fuck ...stitch some bootleg Julius tag on the inside and supermarket them to some n00dz.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really care for the julius/ rick owens style shorts over leggings thing...not sure if anyone already mentioned it but it has too much of a 'hockey' aesthetic to it.

Replace the shorts with cut-offs and you get 90s grunge, keep it like that and you're a bike courrier.

Guest jmatsu
sry. . .i mean aa77... iz relate 2 american app???

i just checked the ar site and saw that KSUBI metallica font classical wmns baseball leggings shit. i'd wear it!

i just checked the ar site and saw that KSUBI metallica font classical wmns baseball leggings shit. i'd wear it!

can u hotlink tht??? r u tkin bout the one with rope print? i dont c 1 with metalica.

Guest jmatsu
can u hotlink tht??? r u tkin bout the one with rope print? i dont c 1 with metalica.

it's just on the aloharag.com site, i think. metallica font that is...

I also dig the leggings w/shorts look. I remember my crustypunk friends wearing black longjohns under shorts and I liked it, though I'm not sure why I never tried it. I think I was hesitant to adopt a specific subculture "look" (though I deffinately did dig the punk scene back in the day).

I like those Julius joints but $400, fuck some people need to get a grip on reality. I may also buy some AA leggins and slim sweatpants and cut em off. I've got a pair of wool BR slacks that I might cut off too. I think a ragged hem would work better, as more of a nod to that crust aesthetic.

Sleazy Ninja - Post a fit pic, pls.

• 2 weeks later...