Selfedge Mentioned in Hypebeast

Servo2000

Jan, aka Stuntastic, is an employee and my male model. He's really a hipster but denies it, it doesn't matter to me just as long he stops talking about his bike and keeps selling jeans.

Lastly, Derek, aka Justice, is another employee. He left Diesel to work for Self Edge, he's dressed head to toe in Supreme and even has a Supreme duffle bag and Supreme condoms he uses when he brings the emo sluts home at night.

Blahahahahaha...

Great article, great people, great store.

I wish i lived in the Bay :(

I don't the lawsuit truck is anything big you guys. Design tradmarks are really hard to prove.

I would disagree. They don't have to sue, just show the stick. Bigger companies can bully smaller brands/businesses.

Man, I wanna cop some slubby, right hand twill denim that has been hand dipped from japanese gurus in natural plant indigo manufactured by the hands of denim connoisseurs in Okinawa. Self Edge is the only place I can find this denim.

May God kiss the owners of Self Edge. Hark! Rejoice denim lovers!

May God grant me the chance to eat oatmeal out of the asshole of kiya and his benefactors!

I LOVE SELVAGE!!!!!!!!1

self edge killed denim.

closer to the truth than anyone would like to admit, i'll bet. it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this "denim crisis" is probably levis making a legal injunction against the sale of pairs of jeans that have anything even resembeling their trademarks, and it's no coincidence that this is occuring right as self edge gets a giant feature article in the front of page of the style section. levis was watching that shit and decided that it was time to pull the plug now that this "little problem" is getting too big.

shoulda kept it nice and low-key like BIG, now "spot is blown" for everyone. thanks!

In response to "did self edge do this?"

Levi's and my own attorney have already informed me that this case was started BEFORE November 1. Which is the opening date of Self Edge.

Also keep in mind that three of the defendents named in the case have no ties to Self Edge in any way.

long story short, this was gonna happen regardless.

In response to "did self edge do this?"

Levi's and my own attorney have already informed me that this case was started BEFORE November 1. Which is the opening date of Self Edge.

Also keep in mind that three of the defendents named in the case have no ties to Self Edge in any way.

long story short, this was gonna happen regardless.

hypebeast did it then...