gstars can actually fade...

Parker669

Guest jeffvyain

those look nice. i don't discount gstar because they can't fade or look like shit or something along those lines, because those jeans above look great, so they obviously CAN fade. i just discount them because, for the price, they are shit quality. those jeans above look great though. i just wouldn't wanna put all that time into jeans that will start tearing to shreds as soon as they start looking good

those look nice. i don't discount gstar because they can't fade or look like shit or something along those lines, because those jeans above look great, so they obviously CAN fade. i just discount them because, for the price, they are shit quality. those jeans above look great though. i just wouldn't wanna put all that time into jeans that will start tearing to shreds as soon as they start looking good

yuppp. tis the moral of the story.

those look great

i just feel that they arent worth the effort

just imagine what they would like like

if you put that same amount of effort into maybe

a pair of pbj or apc or something, at least soemthing with an acronym

ive seen g stars worn for a year that have nothing more than knee fades

and i feel bad for the person wearing them

Wow, thats fucking amazing. What the hell did you do?

I wore my G-Stars for everyday for 4 months. Had to wash them, and all of the creasing just straightened out, no indigo loss whatsoever, and just ended up fitting really poorly after the wash...

Those are beautiful.

I personally really love G-Stars, because they fit ME pretty well. The cuts and fits worked for me.

Again, very nice. Hopefully some day, my first G-Stars, which have pretty much "reset," can someday look something like that.

Realllllllllllllllllllly nice. I once had a pair of G-stars that also faded like that. I really liked the color of the indo after i washed them (exactly the same as yours) sadly the cut on mine was not great i i ended up ruining them and detroying the hem. I tried to fix them myself and only made matters worse....but that only made me end up buying even better jeans :P

The fading looks nice but I would be concerned about the ammount of blow outs you have in them from 6 months of wear.

I also wear my jeans everyday and I work in them as well (construction) the kind of knee and pocket blow outs you have are really gonna shorten the life of your jeans.

They do have some nice fades.

how did you wash these, how many times, etc.

They look to have lightened quite a bit overall, so im guessing theyve been washed more than once.

i washed them the first time after 6 months of wear. they got pretty wet in the rain a few times before that, but that was the first wash.

my mom washed them on me the second time, about 4 mos later, but that didn't have much of an effect on the jeans. they were already pretty light...

and to those of you who said that they aren't worth the time, i definitely agree...i got them before i was knowlegable on the subject, and bought them because of how well they fit me. unfortunately these don't have much time left, wheras if it was a pair of apc, pbj, whatever they would still have plenty of life.

i am breaking a pair of NS's in and they will look amazing in a couple months, and i have a pair of nudies i grabbed at barneys sale but i think the nudies will fall apart too. they're reallly thin.

I actually like the looks of the core classics but alas they fit like shit on me.

... G-Star has really shit quality across the board. It looks sturdy but doesnt last. A friend of mine got a G-Star backpack which he got replaced about 3 times because the bottom would rip open. He only carried a few things in there too. Just ended up getting a refund.

... The Marc Newson stuff is better though.