Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

someone please tell me how this happened in my fridge..

3328823407_9205115e87_b.jpg

I remember reading about this on reddit. If the conditions are right, as the ice freezes from the edges it pushes liquid water up through the unfrozen hole and the process continues until the cube seals.

Guest on-display

I'm trying to find bud in the OC because this girl wants to smoke with me for her first time and my first time in awhile. My connect is in la. I am sure getting high will somewhat help with me getting laid. asdfasdf

Also, Dismal-

Those shoes are going to be mad big on you. My 8s arrived today and they fit perfect (I'm a 9.5 UK).

I got mine yesterday too. They:re big but not too big, I have a heel cup gel insole and they work out fine for me, they:re actually a bit smaller than the Jil X Churchs because of the last.

I'm not that big on the toe detail or the leather finish though, these didn't translate from the runway at all.

I got mine yesterday too. They:re big but not too big, I have a heel cup gel insole and they work out fine for me, they:re actually a bit smaller than the Jil X Churchs because of the last.

I'm not that big on the toe detail or the leather finish though, these didn't translate from the runway at all.

Really huh? I like the toe better actually, it's much more subtle. The finish is a bit weird but not bad, I think I'll work in some cream polish to make it more matte.

Chillin' in the lab, chillin' in the lab at 2:30 am oh man oh maaaaannnnnn

Cheesy tots from Burger King and four, er, five cups of coffee was not the most graceful of decisions to be made this morning.

Gettin' my lab on.......~it's lonely in here. :(