Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I had the feeling it was too good of a deal. Just so we're clear, you guys did manage to both avoid getting fucked, right? I have the feeling he's a previous members who's pulled shit before.

Yeah. My friend organized a trade but was smart enough to use FedEx, which allows you to hold packages before delivery. I thought it was a pretty crazy deal, but with a name like HeidiSlimanus it seemed like he was too dumb to know that. Just so we're all clear HeidiSlimanus is a scammer.

Remember, you're only as crazy as you think you aren't. Marinate on that one for a bit. Not so much in terms of yourself, you seem to be getting it, i mean the rest of the world out there. Yeah.

Damn...FTB throwing down the philosophical shit. This is so true it's scary...almost.

if i sit in bed on my knees, then place my face into the pillow in a sort of muslim prayer position, i start to feel really really high.

ive been doing this on and off for the past half hour.

damn, there's a really great looking girl in my philosophy class, but past her looks, I dunno if there's much to her. I know she's on the soccer team and a year ahead of me and fit as all get out, but thats about it.

should be a good class other than that though.

shockingly, if you talk to people rather than judge them, they become a lot more worthwhile.

shockingly, if you talk to people rather than judge them, they become a lot more worthwhile.
Hahaha, testify.

yeah, proof is needed.

Also, there is another looker in my Art History class. Again, a year or two ahead of me, know nothing about her other than her name (1st name).

i love that shit

jeepster keep up the silent treatment, it all goes downhill from "hello"

at least as it is now , even if you die alone you can carry this internalized romance to the grave with no regrets, rather than take a gamble on rejection or a shitty relationship and subsequent heartbreak.

fuck that guy for wearing a confederate flag belt

what's wrong with confederate flag?

the american civil war issue is pretty complex. for example, at the beginning of the war lincoln himself supported slavery in the south. he emphasized that the war was not about slavery, but about union.

southern states had great people including robert lee whom i consider to be one of the greatest americans ever.

so a distant cousin blew his brains out playing russian roulette and im going his funeral today.

i dont know to feel bad or not.

i do cause, well, hes dead...but i dont cause he killed himself in the dumbest way possible. trying to impress a girl, no less.

but im really numb about it. maybe when i see other ppl crying itll trigger something, but i doubt it.

oh, he was in a store where he was working so its all on tape too.

he was talking to this girl there, pulled the gun out from under the counter, put two bullets in, spun the chamber and put it to his head and shot.

i can only imagine how traumatized that girl must be...

oh, he was in a store where he was working so its all on tape too.

he was talking to this girl there, pulled the gun out from under the counter, put two bullets in, spun the chamber and put it to his head and shot.

i can only imagine how traumatized that girl must be...

ugh, wow

people do that shit? Thought it was an urban myth. And 2 bullets? thats a 1/3 chance he's gonna die. wow