Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

61997_P1010350b.jpg

^this bish has 341 hype points for this one on lookbook and you know its only cause of that ps'd reflection in the window.

at least it better be.

c'mon, YOURE OUTFIT ISNT 341 HYPE POINTS DOPE

i feel gay.

random thought: The WAYWT shit-talking thread has 666 pages. The random thought page has 565.

It is now written in stone that SuFu'ers talk more shit than ponder life's philosophical musings

or maybe it's a sign from the aztec that we're all going to die

you need a sign from the aztecs to know you're gonna die?

Hell, i can tell you with full certainty that every second you are getting closer to death

61997_P1010350b.jpg

^this bish has 341 hype points for this one on lookbook and you know its only cause of that ps'd reflection in the window.

at least it better be.

c'mon, YOURE OUTFIT ISNT 341 HYPE POINTS DOPE

i feel gay.

well I guess she gets points for thoroughly completing the hipsterette checklist

fedora, wayfarers, band tee (for street cred), shiny leggings, steve madden louboutins

it's all there

you need a sign from the aztecs to know you're gonna die?

Hell, i can tell you with full certainty that every second you are getting closer to death

hum yeah you killed my joke

but i know i'm getting closer to death when i type this

but if you think of it, better jumping off the window now

I'm gonna be wearin the fur and the cuban heels this winter. Mad sass.

I'm waking up sans alarm clock at like exactly 7am on the dot everyday now (though I woke up from a nightmare this morning where a young Janet Jackson threw a mag light at me and then tried hacking at me with a hatchet while we were both standing on this enormous creaky ladder), and making it to class on time. I never made it to a single class on time in my life, and now that I take a class that isn't even for a grade and only for spending time steezing on Japanese girls, I'm on schedule. Weird.

I'm gonna be wearin the fur and the cuban heels this winter. Mad sass.

I'm waking up sans alarm clock at like exactly 7am on the dot everyday now (though I woke up from a nightmare this morning where a young Janet Jackson threw a mag light at me and then tried hacking at me with a hatchet while we were both standing on this enormous creaky ladder), and making it to class on time. I never made it to a single class on time in my life, and now that I take a class that isn't even for a grade and only for spending time steezing on Japanese girls, I'm on schedule. Weird.

sounds like you got your priorities straight homie.

Also, I have decided to put winq to work, since I have to buy him his lunches now. Tonight we are going to the bar where all the European models hang out, where they also have a Friday night dance contest where the prizes are $250, $100, and $50 bar tabs, respectively. Winq will kill them on the dance floor and I will get my liquor for free, and then we will steez on models. Now I just need to make sure my talent doesn't hurt himself during the day today, and as manager I need to seek out new forums where he can compete.

Also, I have decided to put winq to work, since I have to buy him his lunches now. Tonight we are going to the bar where all the European models hang out, where they also have a Friday night dance contest where the prizes are $250, $100, and $50 bar tabs, respectively. Winq will kill them on the dance floor and I will get my liquor for free, and then we will steez on models. Now I just need to make sure my talent doesn't hurt himself during the day today, and as manager I need to seek out new forums where he can compete.

Step Up 3: Food and Steez to the Victims

?

Selective can do wardrobe and we can have dance battles in the rape hall. satan_omen_death is not invited though.

well I guess she gets points for thoroughly completing the hipsterette checklist

fedora, wayfarers, band tee (for street cred), shiny leggings, steve madden louboutins

it's all there

if we can get the chick from the pic to join this site, we might be able to see a girl e-fight

:eek:

Dude, why would you enlarge, and circle that? I don't get why a person would want to do that at all. Is it a joke, an insult, a come on? I dunno