Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i feel like i have been cooking and cleaning forever. we have a HUGE family dinner tomorrow night and i think we cooked/got food ready for about 100+ ppl.

ughhhhhhh.

i still have to do the dishes and mop before i can shower and sleep. cinderella steez.

jeep: it's the title of a song innit ?

les mecs = guys, kleenex is pretty straightforward

i'm actually not that sure what they meant with that title......

operationjack, depends on how you split up. when it happens to me i wish it whatever happens so our mutual friends don't think i'm an ass.

operationjack, depends on how you split up. when it happens to me i wish it whatever happens so our mutual friends don't think i'm an ass.

yeah, revolte song

i wish I knew french. my brother is pretty fluent, same with my mom, but he butchers it with his american accent. Maybe I'll pick up french in the near future.

I used to be a really fast reader back before college. Not that it bothers me too much, I know I could finish these books in a day or so if I really got to it, but I can't go on marathons anymore, which is kinda sad, especially since i have about 7 books backed up right now just sitting in my room waiting to be read.

uh... she broke up with me cause she was very interested in another guy. she tried to get with the other guy, the other guy boned her and then pulled a "do i know you?" the following week.

i didn't end up saying shit. my justification is that she didn't wish me a happy birthday, so relationship drama aside, she's a bitch!

girls... hah. funny creatures. the good ones are either taken, hella not interested in you or they don't stay good for long.