Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest Phrost
I'm pretty excited to move back. I'm sure living in Nassau County isnt THAT bad.

Where in nassau county? north shore, south shore....there's some bad towns in the county. uniondale comes to mind...

Guest Phrost

edit - manhattan's cool but i lived in ny my whole life. i want to live some place abroad for a change.

kunk do you and the fam like living in li? i miss the water every now and then but i absolutely hate driving.

inaya sounds like you're a busy person. i wish i had a job doing what i want/like :(

we like it cause i had a concrete backyard and my wife never had a house before, always lived in apartments. i like the lawn and parks and such-not a big fan of the idea of raising kids in nyc.

i'm in manhattan monday to friday, so i go out then if i want to escape the burbs.

though i know you can only speak for whatever pub you work for, why you think music pubs are so late to the game on bands/acts? seems the world knows about them for ages before the pubs.

kunk, i'm editor to a large (music) publication as my primary job. my other jobs are mostly freelance fashion or music journalism (or commissioned artwork).

broke the news to my boss today that I was looking to get promoted and taking his job in another district. he took it surprisingly well and even offerered to personally pass my resume along to the VP. the job just opened up in Seattle too, which is where I had hoped/planned to go anyways.

fuck I hate waiting

kunk, i'm editor to a large (music) publication as my primary job. my other jobs are mostly freelance fashion or music journalism (or commissioned artwork).

I always wanted to ask somebody who worked in the music industry this question, but never knew of anybody that did: how many songs do you have on your computer / ipod?

i just found my credit card... in a jean... i have never worn outside (yet). I've been looking for it for 1 week now...

(and I have 17867 songs on my computer even if the question wasn't for me aha)

You should pay them a bunch of money, buy a plane ticket and drope a ton on ugly clothes and get a style makeover. You be needin' it if you want to peacock properly.

http://www.kinoimageconsulting.com/consultation/