Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i would die happy if i was given the ability to teleport

especially when i'm drunk and dying to go home

This is definitely some DBZ shit..

Instant transmission would be sick..Or just even like having a device installed in every household that lets you transport from place to place just by saying the name of the destination..Or having something delivered to your room without having that stingy ass delivery man heckling you for more tips.. There would be like a hologram of your receipt and u can decide whether to tip the company or not

truly random thought, i was flipping through the channels and landed one some discovery channel thing on fish. then they got to the reproduction part and it showed them spawning or whatever its called. so im wondering do fish spawn because they know they have to or do they get pleasure from it, cause it doesnt look too 'orgasmic'

have you ever felt like something was destined to happen?

it's really hard to explain, but you feel like you know how something is going to happen, before it does.

it's hard not to get your hopes up when you have this feeling, even though you know you shouldn't, because in most cases you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

But, if you feel like you KNOW it's going to happen, how can you be disappointed (assuming it's what you want)

It's a rare feeling, it's only happened to me once in my life, but I don't know how to deal with it.

Maybe it's immaturity or just me being naive.

Does this make sense? I'm rambling.

have you ever felt like something was destined to happen?

it's really hard to explain, but you feel like you know how something is going to happen, before it does.

it's hard not to get your hopes up when you have this feeling, even though you know you shouldn't, because in most cases you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

But, if you feel like you KNOW it's going to happen, how can you be disappointed (assuming it's what you want)

It's a rare feeling, it's only happened to me once in my life, but I don't know how to deal with it.

Maybe it's immaturity or just me being naive.

Does this make sense? I'm rambling.

Makes total sense. To me, at least. I know because I've felt this way about many "big" things in my life...and its definetly something that I've been contemplating for a long time now. Whether or not its a healthy outlook to have...

Dammit.

While reading the Uniqlo thread the Recliner Land commercial said "and we're opening a new store in Lacey" and my brain jumbled this shit and there were a couple seconds where I though we were getting a Uniqlo. : (

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe

Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock

Super Man Dat Hoe

Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop

Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock

Jocking On Them Haterz Man

When I Do Dat Soulja Boy

I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance

H.O.H. is NOT for:

-Bitter dudes who get no vaginal action

-cornballs N!99@$

-CHUMPS

-Women haters

-Weak N!99@$

-captain save-a-hoe

-feminists

-N!99@$ that try to wife hoes, knowing they hoes

-N!99@$ who give gold diggers their paycheck

-N!99@$ who say "my girl aint like that" and actually believe it when the proof is before their eyes.

-little girls who think "girls are pimps too"

-haters

-N!99@$ who pee sitting down

-N!99@$ who think because they are older than 25 they know something about the "game". yeah ok, gramps. game recognize game and you looking a little unfamiliar. -N!99@$ who take a golddigger to red lobster and buy her chedda biscuits when the fam aint even eating chedda biscuits.