Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest on-display
got rear ended by some bitch yesterday. she turned out to be pretty cute tho and we've been texting and shit. hope she doesn't think she's getting out of paying for repairs

given the circumstances she probably is. or she could be your next baby momma

whatever time i sleep, i always wake up around 8:30-9am :(

even on days off. but then i force myself to sleep till 11 cause i needs my sleep.

does anyone ever ALWAYS wake up before their alarm?

everyday i wake up around 6:45, like 10-15 minutes before my alarm. but i still stay in bed and hit snooze at least 2-3 times because i dont want to get out of my warm bed.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to spread my tracks through blogs? I've been sending some of my work to them but since I'm relatively unknown I think I'm being skimmed over...

the one day old ducklings jumping out of the tree on Planet Earth makes my day every time.

the slow mo bouncing is the best part... obviously.

You can drop a mouse down a thousand-yard mine shaft; and, on arriving at the bottom, it gets a slight shock and walks away, provided that the ground is fairly soft. A rat is killed, a man is broken, a horse splashes.

10characters

i like the feeling of being buzzed - like now

a fun sized keg (5L) is perfect for 2 people, any more and you need to improvise. kinda sad though when you think about it. buti got this one at a good price so it doesn't taste like much. quite flat actually but not quite as bad as an american lager

Apologies for the late reply! Been busy with school and what not. Midterms have been kicking my arse :-(

I'll definitely give your turn a listen, thanks for the heads up

Talk soon

-Taylor Freels

Kidcityblog.com

:)

Anyone have any other blogs that would possibly feature my tracks?

seeing my favorite band tomorrow :)

three day music festival is a good way to end spring break. Had some good times:

Got super high and jammed with my homies

Took advantage of Jet Blue's $10 10th anniversary deal and flew to New York and back for $40. Left at 7 AM got there at 10, then flew back home at 10PM. It was super cool, just a fun trip of hitting up my favorite places to eat and buying some books of clothes.

Watched a bunch of movies. Before Sunset is absolutely amazing, probably one of my favorite films now.

my step grandpa that smoked up all my fams money died i didnt really cry (i teared up when i seen my sisters cry in the icu though.) it was nice seeing my whole family/cousins/sisters again.

shit was pretty chill alot of drinking and food